~seven~

"I'd like to see how that thong looks on my bedroom floor." I hear a different voice this time.

"sucks you'll never know." I turn around, my heart sinks.

"what the hell?" Tracy whips her head around.

"Tracy?!" The other boy says, I have yet to know who he is. Considering my eyes are pealed to the boy in front of me.

Mason,

"what the fuck." Mason looks Tracy and I up and down. "aw shit! fuck it!" Tracy looks down at her belly button ring, using one hand to cover her face and the other to cover her stomach.

I try walking out the front door, I feel someone tug on my wrist.

"Stop Ali." Mason pulls me close to him. I pause for a second, and just stare at him. 'Tracy' I think, "I thought you weren't talking to me, hm?" I push him away from me.

I grab Tracy's hand, pulling her with me out the door. I hear both the boys say something but I don't turn back.

We're walking back to the circle to meet back up with Evie, we walk with our arms linked. Very silent, not awkward. Just silent.

"Ali?" She breaks.

"Yeah Trace?" I look at her, "what was that back there?" She squints her eyes at me.

I play stupid, I look at her confused. "What was what?"

"you and Mason." She starts, "I never see you guys talk." she continues.

"we don't." I say plainly, shrugging my shoulders.

"people who don't 'talk' to each other don't care enough to stop someone walking out of the door." She throws her head back, "what did he even say?" she continues to pry.

"He's worried about you Tracy." I try taking the spot light off of me.
It might seem a little messed up, but it's true.

"he's a loser, Ali. Of course he'd be worried." She rolls her eyes, clearly not caring about the topic,

she changed, bad. I didn't really know the old her but, I knew enough to know that she's different now. colder.

We make it back to the circle, looking around but Evie is no where to be found. "You seen Evie?" Tracy asks The white guy from earlier.

"She went to the candy stoe" He says, taking a sip of his drink. "want some?" He looks at us, Tracy almost immediately grabbing the bottle.

She swallows it and hands it to me, gagging. Jesus, I think to myself before I'm also taking a sip.

"Easy now" he says, realizing I'm struggling to keep it down Aswell.

"What the fuck is that?!" I ask him laughing, "Voodoo juice my friends made." he replied, and with that I was taking it out of his hand and taking another sip. We've been through this, I need drugs.

Tracy took another sip to, this wasn't a good idea. "Wanna go look for you're girl?" He asked, us shaking our head in agreement.

As we're walking I feel like the world is spinning, I can't feel anything. I wave my hands infront of my face, feeling as if I was in a video game.

"Yo Tracy, you good?" He asked, causing me to look over my shoulder. I see Tracy holding onto some movie board for support, the drink clearly hit her too.

My heart starts pounding, faster... and faster as I stare into the hazel green eyes on the board. Almost as if they look familiar. Jesus what is in this drink, I keep thinking.