Hearing this, Ali looked up at him.

Patriarch Kamo mentioned cryptically: "After Xia Youjie's defection, I studied his experience. It is obvious that many people have participated in his mission, and all of them are the dirtiest. The purpose of doing this is to force him to death or force him to die. Let him go, probably because he rejected their offer."

If you can't get it, destroy it, and you can't increase the power of the difficult six eyes. You can guess what those people will think with just a random guess.

These rotten moths, it's not just because they hide in the Tianyuan enchantment that they can sleep peacefully, so they can make such selfish decisions that have nothing to do with themselves.

If the Tianyuan Barrier is gone, would they still dare?

Concentrating on these negative emotions, Alio asked aloud, "Did Father find out about that magic tool?"

"All the reports involving 'pink' or 'smoke' within one year are here in chronological order." Patriarch Kamo handed over the third document and said with emotion: "Now that technology is getting more and more advanced, all information is included in the It is an electronic file, and it will come out as soon as you enter a keyword.”

Ah Lue took the document, took out the illustration of the talisman he wrote last night from the space, and handed it over. He smiled and said, "Yes, times are changing."

At this time, Xia Youjie, who had been chanted by the two, was standing in front of a cave, rubbing his chin and looking at the pink smoke constantly overflowing from the cave.

Behind him stood a pair of twins.

The blond-haired sister Nanako couldn't help asking: "Master Xia You, is there a magic spirit in it? A pink magic spirit?"

The black-haired younger sister Mimiko couldn't help but asked, "Is there really a pink magic spirit?"

"It's not like a curse spirit, it's more like a curse object or something." Xia Youjie said as he walked towards the smoke, waving his hands and saying, "I'll go in and have a look, don't come close."

The twins nodded obediently, and then they were shocked to see Mrs. Xia You, who was obviously smaller and was still wearing a college uniform, came out of the smoke with a vigilant expression on his face.

"Master Xia You?!" x2

What? Xia Youjie was stunned.

After bidding farewell to his father in this world, Alio classified these reports again by location, and prepared to step on them one by one.

I didn't expect to see Wu on the steps by the door when I walked out of the director's department.

He sat on the steps with his long legs propped up casually, with his head down, the corners of his mouth tightly pursed, his short white hair hanging down softly to cover his beautiful blue eyes, and he looked very unhappy.

Alio walked over and sat down beside him, and asked softly, "What's the matter?"

"Zhijiu almost died." He pursed his lips, holding back his anger and said, "When I set out on a mission, those rotten oranges sent them on the mission. Wrong level identification of the window is a second-level spell spirit, if not Those talismans are dangerous for him and Aiko.”