Chapter 20

"If only I could see Paul again. I miss him so much" Jill whispered.

Jasper looked at her sad face and decided to do something about it. "There is a way."

He took Jill to McBryde's seance room where a beautiful blonde woman in a red and blue dress was waving her hand around a crystal ball.

"Jasper. To what do I owe this?" she said. 

"Harmonia, this is my friend Jill. She's lost and... she's a bit worried. I was wondering if you'd let her see something in your crystal ball" Jasper explained.

"Of course" said Harmonia, the medium. 

She looked at Jill and said, "What would you like to see, child?"

"I'd like to see my husband, Paul McCartney. Please" said Jill.

Harmonia closed her eyes, waved her hands over the crystal ball and recited some words.

"The young lady speaks with sadness galore. So let's have her see her husband once more."

Paul and Mike showed up as a vision in the crystal ball.

"Jill? Luv, it's Paul. We're trying to find you. Where are you?" Paul was saying.

Jill was really crying now.

"I'm here in McBryde Manor, Paul. I thought you'd betrayed me. I'm coming back to you, Paulie!" she sobbed.

Jasper put his hand on her shoulder to try and comfort her as Paul disappeared from the crystal ball. 

"I have to get out of here, Jasper" Jill cried.

"And so you will. Come on" said Jasper.

"Where are we going?" said Jill.

"Out of here, of course. Now let's hurry before the brides make you get on the stage again" said Jasper.

He took her hand and led her back to the graveyard. 

And sure enough, the brides were there already.

"Jill! We were looking for you" said Cecilia.

"Well, I'm looking for my husband. The medium inside showed him to me. He's looking for me" said Jill.

"No he's not" said Berta.

"Yes he is!" Jill snapped.

"Dear, you're here because he betrayed you. Every bride here is" said Arabella. 

"So you're one of us and no harm done" finished Serafina.

Jill was still in tears because the brides weren't what she thought they were. 

Jasper wasn't having any of that, so he stepped up. "No."

"What did you say, boy?" said Jemima.

"I said 'no'. She is not one of you" said Jasper. 

"What do you mean?" said Ursula.

"Look. You gave her a bride dress and a giant hairdo and made her do what frightens her the most? No wonder she needed help from the outcast here. None of you were gonna help her through her situation" said Jasper quickly. 

"Why you..." Cecilia growled.

"Here's the thing, ladies. This woman is married and she's pregnant. So, yeah, her man still loves her. And she's gonna return to him and forgive the lie she was told by his grandfather. Good night" said Jasper. 

He took Jill's hand and opened the front gate. "Mrs McCartney."

Jill waved goodbye to the brides then walked out. 

A Grave Misunderstandingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें