Surprise ~ Jay5ive

Start from the beginning

You grabbed your keys and your phone and made your way out when u got a text from kenzo

•R.O.D 🤞🏽💋

•R.O.D 🤞🏽💋
The driver is outside in a white Nissan

•Bestie B!tch ❤️👅
Alright

𝐘/𝐧 𝟏𝟎:𝟏𝟒 - 𝐑𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐓𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬

As you got out the you took a look at the towers, you haven't been here in about 1 month. Most of the time you went out you was 5ive and now that he's not with you it kinda feels weird. You walked into rpt, all eyes fell on you. " BESTIEE " you heard and turned around, it was kenzo. She gave u a tight hug slightly picking u up, strong ass. " Wassup mud " you heard dthang say as he game to give u a hug. You greeted everybody and y'all started having y'all's lil convos. " Igh it's time fa me to start getting home, it was nice seeing ya " you said as u gave everybody hugs and dapping up. You had naz come get you bc u wasn't finna call a Uber.

Y/n 𝐅𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝟗:55 pm, 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧

You made it to your room and noticed naz was acting a lil strange, first red flag was when he walked u to ur apartment cuz they usually don't give af, but today he gave af .🥲
" nah why u acting strange ? " you said " wym " naz said smiling " you followed me to my apartment that's what I mean "
You said " I can't make sure a sista get to her apartment safely ? " he said smiling still  " oh now u gaf " you said under your breath. You unlocked the door and when u opened it there was candles and roses on the floor.

 You unlocked the door and when u opened it there was candles and roses on the floor

You turned around to see naz recording. " Wha the fu- " you said not be able to finish what u were saying. There were trails of rose pedals on the floor and candles leading you to your bedroom. You walked to your bedroom as naz and some other sweepers followed u, not knowing, you  looked back  " how the fuck y'all get here ? " you said " stfu and walk " jay hound said and u looked at him mugging him and he mugged back. You followed the trail that was leading to your bedroom door and opened the door.

You stared in shock as you walked into the room, someone tapped your shoulder and when you turned around u seen 5ive

You stared in shock as you walked into the room, someone tapped your shoulder and when you turned around u seen 5ive. " 5IVE " you said as u jumped into his arms hugging him as tears fell down your face. Some of the others awed, some of them ewed and some was either on live or recording us so you put your face more into 5ives  shoulder. As y'all pulled away u wiped tears from your face, he put his hand on ur chin using his thumb to wipe the tears and he kissed you on the lips and you kissed back. Y'all pulled away giving each other little pecks, " how did you get out ? " you said confused " that don't matter, just kno that I'm here with you " he said, you smiled and ran to the bed when u saw gifts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

751 words

Drop some requests

i got a couple imagines already but I wanna kno what imagines y'all want.