Christmas Shopping!

No one's POV:

Killua and Gon didn't speak of what had happened but still talked to each other and hung out. On Christmas, the four would have Christmas together and then visit Aunt Mito. Everyone was very excited for Christmas and new years. Now it is Christmas time and Gon is shopping for Killua.

December 20th Sunday

Gon POV:

'What should I get Killua... chocolate?' I was walking through the store looking for what I should get Killua. I grab some chocolate and continue walking. Then I spotted a skateboard that looked almost the same as the one that Killua broke. He showed me photos of him with that skateboard. "How much for the skateboard? Uhhh Mr. Zepile." "20,000,000 geni."

 —----------------------------------------- "WHAT?!" 

"Hey, kid don't yell I was just kidding. It's actually 2,000,000 geni." 'I got that money from betting at the wrestling matches in Heaven's Arena' "Alright here." He hands me the skateboard and asks if I want a box. I nodded and he hands me a perfect box for the skateboard. I wave and walk out of the store. I put the box on the passenger's side and start the car. I knew killua went to do something 'important' so I could walk in without worrying about him seeing it until 7 pm. I take wrapping paper out of the closet as well as, tape, scissors, and a sticker. I measure and cut the paper. I wrapped it as Aunt Mito taught me to. Then I put a sticker saying it's for Killua from me. "They're all done!" 

"What's done?" Killua walked in right as I finished. "Oh is that for me?" Killua said smirking. "Why yes it is my dear Killua," I said mockingly. "Well, I can't wait to see what you got me."

 "Likewise," I answered back. 

'5 more days'

December 22st Tuesday

Killua POV:

"Are you serious?!" 

"Sorry sir we have none left." 

"Tsk I'll go find another shop." 'How do 8 fishing shops not have a single fishing rod?! I heard there was one more on Indiana Avenue. I could try that. Alright, let's do it.' I got in my car and drove to the other side of town to an old fishing pawn shop. Ding. "Hello sir, is there anything you are looking for?"

 "Uh yes, a fishing rod. An old style more preferably." 

"Well, sir you are just in luck just today someone gave us this old fishing rod. It's a low price only 60,000 geni." 

"Yea sure, I'll take it." I walk out with the old rod wrapped in a raggedy old cloth. It looks like the one Gon described he had when he was younger. 'Today is a great day.' I get in my car and drive back to the dorm knowing Gon was at a different store finding something for Leorio, Kurapika, and Mito. Once I got home I finished the present with a card and a bow setting it under the tree nicely. I walk over to the couch and turn on the TV to watch Hearstopper season 2. I've already seen it 3 times but I cry every time and it's so good! After about 2 hours I see Gon open the door with both hands full of presents for all of us including Mito. 

"You know you could have asked."

 "Sorry, I didn't know if you were back." 

"Here let me help." I grab the bags and set them down without looking inside them. "I'll go to my room while you wrap these." Gon nodded and I shut my door. After 30 minutes Gon walks into my room with something behind his back. "What?" he walks towards my bed and slowly climbs onto me. 

His hand had a bow and he stuck the bow to my forehead. "What was that for?" 

"Oh, I don't know I just felt like it." 

 I was shocked. ' Gon being seductive? Damn. I mean Jeez how can he be cute and hot at the same time??? Who is my roommate? LOL,' He got off the bed and left the room knowing damn well he messed my head up. "Damn...kin- no stop." I walk over to the bathroom to splash my face and reset my head. ' No bad head. Don't think that.' I walk out telling Gon goodnight. 

'3 days'

(sorry short chapter 😓😓)