Sillyness (69)

If you haven't watched the new jnj sub special you should watch it)

Nine turns on the moped, twisting the key, looking back at Six, who hopped onto the vehicle shortly after, giving her a kind smile. Six smiles back awkwardly, getting comfortable on the leather seat, resting a hand on Nine's waist, holding on tight. "It's gunna be a pretty long drive there huh..."Six mutters under his breath, leaning against Nine's back. "Don't worry Sixer! It'll be over before ya know it!" Nine turns back around, putting her hands on the handles, turning them slowly. It was mid-day when they left, driving for what seemed like hours with the sun not budging from the spot it was in. The sun's rays were strong, targeting a spot on the top of Nine's head almost giving her a sunburn. She brings a hand up to shield herself from the heat, making the moped sway; her eyes widen immediately, bringing the hand back down to the handle. They eventually drive past all kinds of different biomes—grassy, snowy, even space—as the sun finally sets. The sky turned into an array of colors as splotches of red and orange, accompanied by bits of purple and blue, coated the sky. Six stared in awe, taking in the scenery, wrapping her arms around Nine's waist entirely in a hug. The moon slowly rose while driving past a large, busy city filled with honking cars and construction sounds, but it was too far away to be a distraction. Nine looks back at Six, checking in on their friend. The teal number fast asleep head resting on Nine's shoulder. Nine tenses up, trying to shift her focus, a slight blush creeping onto their face. Nine shakes her head looking back up at the road. The moon's light perfectly shone onto the road ahead of them, with no other cars or vehicles in sight.

Short cuz it sucks)