“Look! The marshal’s men sent Xu Xinghe to work again today.”

“Will they come every day from now on?”

“He and Marshal Ling should have a very good relationship.”

However, attentive people found that this time, the guards did not come out to help Xu Xinghe open the door.

Instead, Xu Xinghe carefully opened the car door by himself, got out of the car sideways, and closed the door furtively… as if there was a hidden little wife in the car.

After Xu Xinghe got out of the car, he glanced at the people around him out of the corner of his eyes. Seeing that everyone was only peeking at him and should not have noticed Ling Changfeng, he could not help but breathe a sigh of relief.

Disregarding the incoming gazes, he straightened his clothes, and walked towards the office building without looking back.

After taking two steps, he suddenly saw the faces of the people around him change.

The varying complex gazes uniformly transformed into shock.

The whispering stopped, and the huge parking lot was suddenly so silent that a needle dropping could be heard.

Only the sound of someone gasping for air could be vaguely heard.

Just when he was wondering what was going on, a voice came from behind him –

“Xinghe.”

Xu Xinghe froze.

He turned around abruptly, and saw Ling Changfeng’s highly recognizable face, because of his mismatched eyes, from behind the lowered car window. “What time do you get off work tonight? I’ll pick you up.”

F*ck! Didn’t you say you won’t get out of the car?

Xu Xinghe was about to explode when he suddenly thought that Ling Changfeng did not get out of the car…

Taking a deep breath, the corners of his mouth twitched as he said, “No, I’m working overtime tonight. You should go to work too, bye!”

After saying this, Team Leader Xu Xinghe seemed to run away.

He trotted all the way into the office building, and only after arriving did he realize Ling Changfeng just called him  “Xinghe”?

——

After Ling Changfeng finished sending Xu Xinghe, the vehicle turned around and flew to the Military and Political Building in the center of Nebula City.

The flying car landed from the top floor, and Marshal Ling took his exclusive elevator to the 88th floor.

“Morning, sir.” Qin Yuan had already arrived at his post. When he saw Ling Changfeng, he asked casually, “Did anything good happen this morning?”

Ling Changfeng looked at Qin Yuan. After a series of events, he had to admit that this guy has some skills and experience in understanding omegas and how to get along with them.

“When he went back last night, he was very happy.” Ling Changfeng said, “Why is he happy if I send him to and from work?”

Qin Yuan raised his eyebrows at the words – oh, he’s starting to get enlightened.

Now he wants to know more than how, but why.

Qin Yuan thought for a while. “To be honest, based on what I know about Xu Xinghe, he shouldn’t be happy because you picked him up; at least it’s not the direct reason. The reason I suggested you send him to and from work is the same as suggesting that you date and chat more. Firstly, this will help your relationship warm up, and secondly, you must let him and the people around him feel that he is valued. If he becomes happier than usual It means that our plan has been implemented well, and the direction is generally correct.”