Summertime Girl

Începe de la început

Y/n: I know you talked about getting a car before but this is wow! (Clicked her seatbelt together and puts on her own sunglasses before sending him a teasing smile) And it matches you so well too Cole. Goes with your sun blonde hair.

Cole: (shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly) Hmm oh I know it Butterfly, as soon as I saw this beauty my money was practically gone with the wind.

Both shared a laugh at his flashy attitude.

Cole: Time to pick up the rest of the crew

He turns the car and drives away, driving through neighborhood to Jamaine's house. They talk all the way in the short drive. Once he was there he honks the car horn and stops in front of their friends house.

~She'll take you higher
And never let you down
And when she smiles
It'll turn your world around~

A fashionable guy stepped out of the front door and was on the phone with with someone. He was wearing a fur jacket with a pink shirt and some baggy jeans and beanie. Turning around from locking the door his eyes widened and mouth dropped at the sight of the car.

Jamaine: Oh my god Jade, you are totally not gonna believe the car Cloe bought. No way!

Cole: *chuckles* It may be old, but it's BOLD, Jamaine.

Jamaine: And to top it off it's a Cadillac!

Cole: *blonde dramatic gasp* Hey! Don't say that!Kool Cat didn't know that yet Prince!....Now he knows.....

Jamaine: *facepalms* Crap..sorry I forgot *mumbles to Jade* Drama demon is out and about early this morning-

Cole: I heard a that!

Y/n: *Rolls her eyes* Men...

Cole shot her a glare which just made her laugh it him.

Y/n laughs and points to the seat behind her for Prince. Jamaine rolled his brown eyes and said a quick good bye to Jade before handing up. He got into the back car seat of the car, sitting behind Y/n.

Jamaine: Good morning Butterfly

Y/n: Morning Prince

Cole, Y/n Jasmine's next stop was Jade's house. Soon they pulled up to their other friends home. The blonde horns and stops car.

~Just a little mixed up
It doesn't matter anyway~

The top floor window slides open to reveal another guy who was holding his cute cat. Jade of course is dressed for success. He had on an oversized blue jacket with a white tee and matching red graphic jeans.

Jade: (leans over the window holding his cat Salem) Rockin' ride, Cole! Dylan is going to officially hate you! He can't beat those wheels.

Y/n: *chuckles* Seriously, like there was a competition to begin with.

Cole nodded his head in agreement, feeling proud.

Jade: True that!

Jade snuggled his cat before place him down on the floor and grabbing his bag.

Jade: Here somebody catch this! (Tosses his bag out the window and Jamaine catches it)

Jade then comes out of her house and gets in the backseat of Cole's car. Cole backs the car out of Jade's driveway. Next stop Shawn's house.