Chapter Two

The moment I entered this thing, I knew that there was never going back. That I should be ready to face the outcome of my decision.

For minutes, I can feel myself floating on a two feet deep body of water. I can also hear birds chirping as the wind caresses my skin. I just lie there with my eyes closed, feeling the warmth of the sun. I'm not ready to open my eyes yet, I'm not prepared of what I may find out once I open them because I know that I'm not in my world.

"Are you still alive?"

"AAHHHHH! What the fuck?!" My eyes went wide open as I hear a voice of a man. I panicked when I saw his face just inches away from me and I literally went wild. I was about to punch him when he stopped my arm mid-air.

"Woah there, calm down. I'm not going to hurt you." Wait. Isn't he..

It took long for me to realize that I know this guy. Oh my gosh, I thought he was dead.

I just stood there staring at him when he snapped his fingers at me. "What?" I asked mindlessly. "I asked you if you were okay." He said with concern in his voice while he's still holding me. "You.. I.. I thought you were, no, all this years we all thought you were dead. H-how? I mean, we thought you were kidnapped or something." I asked with confusion as I look at him with disbelief. "What are you talking about?" He asked looking at me weirdly. "What do you mean dead? What do you mean 'all this years'? I've only been here for hours. I woke up here after that tornado last night." He added.

I was dumbfounded at what he just said.

And then I said the words that will probably change his life, "You've been missing for almost 3 years now, Harry."