Carefully pretending not to care about Cale's whimpers as his quill moved smoothly against the parchment.

"A–hnn–"

It was just a moan.

Alver tried to convince himself of that.

But it sounded, for just the smallest of seconds, like Cale was about to say Alver and the thought was intoxicating.

He bit down at the base of Cale's neck with enough force to break skin, holding Cale flush against him with crushing force. It felt so deliciously good. He licked up the bitter blood welling to the surface, letting out a dark chuckle against Cale's throat when Cale's wayward hand found Alver's hair.

That was new.

Cale's hand clung to his locks, neither pushing nor pulling, but trembling in a way that told Alver he was past his limit. To his amusement, he noticed that the bite had caused Cale to cum once more.

Too bad. Alver wasn't done.

It was so gratifying to get something new from Cale like this. Cale normally only used his hands to scratch and paw, never to hold Alver's hair like it was his only lifeline.

Alver pinched Cale's nipple and sucked at the injury, his cock growing bigger inside of Cale from the raw desire to see just how far he could break him down.

The door to his office opened.

There was only one person who could come into his office as he pleased and it was the only person Alver was comfortable showing such a scene.

Still, the sound sobered him up.

He felt ashamed of himself. He licked the messy bitemark apologetically, a bit surprised that Cale's trembling hand tried to keep him there even as he pulled away but still too ashamed to properly digest the meaning.

Alver turned his attention to the prime minister, hugging Cale close against him, and feeling truly inferior to the person in front of him.

Roksu didn't look particularly affected by Alver's acts of depravity but he didn't know the extent of it. Didn't know how far Alver had been willing to push things. Didn't know how he'd made Cale tremble.

It was no wonder that Cale only let Roksu touch him gently. Why would he let a degenerate like Alver touch him lovingly? Worst of all, even knowing that he was the worst, that he'd allowed himself to take out his frustrations on Cale, he was still reluctant to let him go. Clinging to him and holding him close and selfishly hoping for so much more than Cale was willing to give.

"I have a report on the mining issue." Prime minister Roksu said with his normal stoicism. Alver nodded and let the words pour over him like a numbing agent.

It didn't do much to help the most pertinent matters though.

Cale's walls were still selfishly clenched around him and Cale was letting out jagged and desperate breaths. His own cock hardening again and that familiar lusty look in his eyes that let Alver know that if he let Cale go, he would gratefully crawl over to suck Roksu's cock.

It wasn't that he was opposed to that. Alver was normally quite happy to watch two of his favorite people in the world pleasure each other.

But he felt so insecure. Inferior. Jealous.

Why couldn't it be him?

Secretly, Alver had always felt that if Cale were to give up on his pet act and choose a more human life, he would pick Roksu as a partner and leave Alver behind.

He couldn't even blame him for that choice. Roksu was an amazing person. Someone who was too goodhearted to do what Alver had just done to the man he loved. Roksu would have never lost control like that and tortured Cale with pleasure.

It wasn't jealousy, per say, but Alver just didn't want to be left behind. He didn't want to lose this. He didn't want to let go of Cale's warmth.

He wanted everything that Cale had given him and so much more.

Roksu finished his report and Alver tried to commit the information to memory. He was good at multitasking, even amidst an emotional disaster, but just in case he made sure to remember where his prime minister had placed the paperwork.

He was unforgivable.

Even now he didn't want to let Cale go and let him crawl over to the man that he clearly liked better. The selfish desires burned deep into his heart made him want to fuck Cale right then and there, right in front of Roksu as though that would assert something meaningful.

It wouldn't. Roksu had watched them fuck plenty of times and all he would think was that Alver was acting a bit strange.

A pointless act. He just wanted something. Some way to burn himself into Cale's heart.

It was painful to admit, well and truly, there was nothing he could do.

Cale didn't want him in his heart. It was as simple as that.

He loosened his hold on Cale and could swear he heard his pet whimper pitifully but dismissed it as Cale being brought past his limits.

Cale was hard again and here was his favorite master. There was only one right thing to do.

"Do you have some spare time, dongsaeng?" Alver asked when it looked like Roksu might leave.

Roksu's gaze flickered towards Cale knowingly and just the look had Cale clenching around Alver's cock.

"...I'm available."

Alver smiled his sunny smile and hoped that it did what it had always done before, hidden all the ways he was broken inside.

"Our dear pet has been distracting me from my work." He nipped at Cale's ear playfully. "Would you be willing to help me discipline him?"

Roksu, of course, was happy to oblige.