⋆❀ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼𝐼 ❀ ⋆

Start from the beginning

     He picked up the pace, walking past Usagi and towards the nearest window. He looked out, seeing the spectacle of Hatter and his people.

     "I'm off!" Hatter shouted, so loud you could hear it across the whole Beach. Of course, the people cheered. Supporting him, only for their own well being. 

     "Hatter's making sure he keeps control of the militant corps, but it's only a matter of time before they retaliate." Chishiya told us.

     "And if that happens, this place will be run by a bunch of brainless idiots with guns. Then it's cut and run."

     "What are you planning?" Arisu questioned. "I'm planning to steal all the playing cards, and bail The Beach."

     The Beach. A pseudo-utopia built on one guy's charisma. But then again, maybe we're the only ones who think that way. There is no utopia in this world.

     "Usagi. We need to talk." Arisu told her. Remembering the conversation he had just had with Chishiya, Kuina, and Hazumi.

⋆ ❀ ——— ❤︎ ———❀ ⋆

     It was a dark alleyway. An odd walkway that led to a game venue. After leaving The Beach, in my car, it became silent, and my shiny white car finally came to a stop.

     I didn't bother using the door, instead I hoped over the car. Unlike the lousy militant who had been driving my extravagant car. Built of perfection.

     Three people had accompanied me. They should be grateful. After all, I'm Hatter. The extraordinary leader of The Beach. They should all bow down to me. Ungrateful rats.

     "This way." They guided me towards the game venue. I walked in front of them, and they followed me. As a follower should. I didn't expect anything less.

     "Kabuki District, huh?" I said. "This takes me back." Not really bothering to directly talk to the peasants below me, I acted like I was just making conversation with myself.

     Little did I know, that I wasn't just escorted by them, someone had followed me. And they were waiting, waiting for the perfect moment, when they could shoot me down.

     ⋆ ❀ ——— ❤︎ ———❀ ⋆

     Tatta was a handyman. He worked with lights and pipes, along with a few others, he helped keep The Beach in order. Because of this, he was also an executive. Just not as high up. Although he was still very well known, for his friendliness.

     So when he ran down the halls of The Beach screaming and shoving people out of his way, of course apologizing afterwards. Everyone was pretty surprised.

     "Excuse me! Sorry!" I yelled, running down to the morgue. Where An stored her bodies she was examining. While her autopsy room was on the meeting floor, her morgue was in the basement. With the militants base.

     I was in Arisu, An, and Kuina's group. So we had all known each other well from games, which is why she didn't exactly mind when I came to visit.

     I yanked the metal doors open, feeling the change in atmosphere, as it got colder. That was normal though, considering I was technically underground.

     An had been working on picking apart someone's brain, when I burst through. I ignored that she was busy in one of her dissections. The information I needed to tell her, was far more important than whatever she was doing.

     "Where the hell is that damn GPS chip?" I heard her say, rummaging through the persons body.

     I was panting and out of breath, "So this is where you were!" I shouted tired and stressed. I had been running around looking for her, after the instructions of 2nd Seat, Kuzuryu. 

     "Did I say you could come in here?" She said sternly, scolding me as always. If I had to describe her, she was like an older sister to me.

     I gulped, regurgitating at the corpse laying in front of me. I was never good with horror movies. 

     "R-right, sorry." I apologized. "Something bad has happened. J-just come with me, please!" I yelled on the verge of tears. 'How was I going to explain this?' 

"Please, just Hurry!"

⋆ ❀ ——— ❤︎ ———❀ ⋆

     Hey guys! I'm not going to lie this is probably my favorite chapter ever, I'm oddly proud of myself. I switched up lot of povs in this chapter, some of which Hazumi wasn't in. So please tell me how it was! I'll see you guys in a week! -❀ 𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓈𝑒