Chapter One (D.O.)

Author's Note:

My first time writing also it might not be the best title so I might change it. And by the way I'll have questions at every end of the stories/chapters. Thank you. Help me with the title, I will pick anything that suites the story/chapter.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

D.O.'s P.O.V (Point Of View)

~At The Hospital Bed~

What just happened? Why am I in the hospital? I thought to myself. While remembering what happened i looked to my right and noticed you sleeping in a peaceful manner, then suddenly in a flash i remembered everything..........

Flashback

D.O's P.O.V

I was up early because you texted me last night saying 'be at the park at 2pm i am going to tell you something', that is why I am up at 8am and had my breakfast. I took a bath and everything and it was now 1:30pm 'I need to hurry to get there now' i thought. I run as fast as I can to the park and wait for you there. It was already 2pm and you're still not there so I still waited and waited until I received a text message from you "sorry D.O I might be a little late at the park but can you wait for little longer? We're almost there." It said in the message. "No it is fine just don't take any longer OK?" I texted back, wait 'we're almost there'? Who are you  talking about? "Ok" she replied. Again I waited for you to arrive and I looked at my watch and it was 2:40pm, 'woah isn't time for you _______ to show up?' "Yah! ______ where are you!? I have been waiting for you for hours now!?" I texted. "Sorry sorry in a few minutes we'll be there" you texted. "Ok be sure to be here in ten minutes if not you know what'll happen" "Ok Ok ok we'll be there". And again I waited for ten minutes but your still not here. 'You're still not here. What did I tell you?' That's it I waited for you for ten minutes, when I was almost going home you called my name "D.O.-Oppa!!!!! Wait don't leave!!!" You said. I turned around to you and you were with someone and YOU'RE both holding hands!? 'Maybe someone she knows and dragged him here?'

Your P.O.V

"D.O.-Oppa!!! Wait don't leave!!!" I yelled and he turned around at me while holding Sehun's hand. "*pant* *pant* *pant" "What do you want to tell me ______?" "*pant* *pant* wait let me catch my breathe first" "okay" D.O. answered. "*sigh* D.O.-Oppa" "yes?" "I want to introduce you to my boyfriend Sehun" "Hi umm D.O. right? Nice to meet you" Sehun said "Nice to meet you too Sehun" D.O. answered "You know _______ always talks about you alot and told me stories about you" "Sehun-Oppa! Don't tell stuffs like that!~"

D.O.'s P.O.V

"*sigh* D.O.-Oppa?" "Yes?" "I want to introduce you to my boyfriend Sehun" that's it my heart fell and it hurted me like something was piercing it but i have to show you that it didn't hurt me "Hi umm D.O. right? Nice to meet you" Sehun said "Nice to meet you too Sehun" my heart really hurts about this! "You know ______ always talks about you alot and told me stories about you" 'telling stories about me?' "Sehun-Oppa! Don't tell stuffs like that!~" that's it! I am done for my tears are coming up i need to run away. I turned around and my tears fell and i run as fast as i can.

Your P.O.V

'Why did he run away?' I thought to myself "Why? What happened did I said anything wrong?" Sehun said 'What just happened to you D.O.-Oppa?'

D.O.'s P.O.V

I kept running and running until i was infront of the house where me and my friends live (EXO was there groups name) I run to my room and slammed the door, my friends were shocked on why i run upstairs and slammed the door.

(INSIDE HIS ROOM)

I kept crying and crying. I almost wrecked my whole room because of jealousy. I didn't go out of my room for 1 week and my friends are really really worried about me, they kept saying "D.O.!! you know you need to eat your food!!" Kris said "Yeah! D.O. who knows someone might miss it!!" They kept calling and calling but i didn't listen to whatever they said until "we need to call _______, she might help us about D.O".

Chanyeol's P.O.V

After I said that the door swung open and D.O was standing there all pale and weak, and suddenly he fainted. Everyone panicked and called an ambulance ASAP.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

We all panicked after D.O fainted and called an ambulance as soon as possible. After some time the ambulance came and took D.O to the hospital. We followed the ambulance using our van to reach the hospital, as soon as we got there, they hurriedly took D.O to the ER to make sure nothing much more happened.

Kris's P.O.V

I texted _____ as soon as we got to the hospital:

Me:Come here at the hospital ASAP!
You: Why what happened!? Who got into an accident!?
Me: It's D.O!
You: D.O!? What happened to him!?
Me: I'll tell you the details later, come here ASAP!!
You: I am already on my way!

I waited for you and it took you half an hour to get here. You came running to me "What happened to D.O!? What did the doctor said!?" You said, "He fainted! The doctor hasn't come out yet so we still have to wait for a while before the doctor comes out!".

~Time Skip~

After for about an hour the doctor finally got out.

Your P.O.V

Finally the doctor got out of the ER "doc!! How was he!? Is he alright!?" I asked as soon as he got out "well......I have good news and bad news" the doctor said "what's the good news and bad news?" "The good news is he survived after the operation and was now sleeping soundly" "and the bad news?" "Well......." "w-well?" "Well, we found some slashes on his arms and wrists that were hidden by his sleeves" 'WHAT!!?? DOES HE WANT TO DIE EARLY!!?? WHAT DOES HE WANT TO DO TO HIMSELF!!??' I thought. "W-what!? H-how deep!?" "About......1 centimeter deep" the doctor said. "W-WHAT!!??"

_________TO BE CONTINUED__________

this is going to be a bit longer......so please bear with me for a while until I finished the other one ☺