Bundle of joy 💖

Start from the beginning

Avu-: Shut up... He's my baby so he looks like me...

Sid-: in your dreams... He's my baby too... And they both were arguing when a nurse comes there and interrupts them.

Nurse-: sir... Ma'am... Can you please fight outside somewhere else...?? Because it's hospital and you both are standing here in ICU and no one is allowed here so please... And she gestures them to move outside while they both nod's and comes outside. The nurse was about to leave when Sid stops her. Avu looks at him confusingly.

Sid-: wait... Saying this he took out a thick bundle of notes (cash) and gives it to the nurse after rotating it over both Avu's and baby's head. The nurse smiles at him and goes from there while Avu too was having a wide smile on her face. She remembers how her dad always use to do this whenever her results come or whenever she do something and make him proud and give that money to servants. Let's go...

Avu-: wait... Don't you want to take him in your arms...?? She asks Sid and gives the baby carefully to Sid.

Sid holds him very protectively. He was feeling elated on holding their part, his blood, their symbol of love, their "nanhi si jaan" He was looking so tiny in his big arm's. He was smiling looking at the baby when Avu hugs his arm keeping her chin on his shoulder and tiptoeing while looking at the baby. She kisses Sid's cheeks and then the baby's forehead when the baby opens his cute doe shaped eye's and Avu squeals and starts jumping in excitement like a kid seeing the blue eyes of baby same as her's.

Sid(murmurs)-: khud ko baby ho gya fir bhi iski harkate baccho wali hi hai... Humare bacche bhi bade ho jaayenge pr ye badi nhi hone wali... But mujhe kya, I love my this innocent Avu... Atleast she will not behave like typical wives... So I'm perfectly fine with my this brainless babygirl and smart, handsome babyboy just like me... He murmurs under his breath while smiling looking at Avu when Avu stops jumping and keeping her one hand on waist and with another hand she flips her hairs while saying.

Avu-: see... I told you na that he's same like his mumma... His eye's are exactly same like me, ocean blue eyes...

Sid-: yupp, his eyes are too beautiful just like his mumma's and he's cute and handsome also just like his dad... And babygirl look carefully just his eyes are same like you but his face, nose, lips, hair color everything is like his dad... He says to her while Avu frowns and again tiptoes to look at their baby.

Avu-: his skin tone is fair just like his mumma... Look carefully...

Sid-: oye what do you mean...?? My skin tone is dark...?? He asks her.

Avu-: no your skin tone is also fair but mine is more than you...

Sid-: yeah because you use lot's of cosmetics and you girl's visit salon or call the makeup artist at home only for your thousands of silly things like spa, pedicure, Medicure and what not to look beautiful...

Avu-: yeah we do all that and that's relaxes us and I don't use even fifty cosmetics also properly that you're saying like this... My skin is flawless not rough like you... You know how much your beard pricks in my soft skin whenever you kiss me or nuzzle in my neck.... I just hate it and in this silly beard and hairstyle only you guy's take more time than us... And all this things are more better than your horrible stunts like car racing, bike racing in midnight, horror adventures and bla bla... She says to him while Sid glares her and says.

Sid-: you too like all this stunts which you're mentioning horrible and madam let me remind you, you were the only one who told me to keep beard... He says to her while the few people's who were there in parking lot was seeing their bickering and goes while chuckling looking at the sweet couple.