✖ Scarameow 》In The Drizzling Rain

fluff chapter 》gender neutral reader

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ I keep uploading each oneshot chapters in each month, sorry about that (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠) anyways this is not a request chapter, I got this story inspired by a video from Tiktok (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠) enjoy the story and stay tuned for future updates !!...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ I keep uploading each oneshot chapters in each month, sorry about that (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠) anyways this is not a request chapter, I got this story inspired by a video from Tiktok (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠) enjoy the story and stay tuned for future updates !! ❞
- Kira (Author)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You didn't knew that you brought in what most people called a "cat human/neko".

One rainy night when you were on your way home from work and after buying your groceries on the way, you found a cat that is shielding itself from the rain under a big petal leaf from the plant.

You felt pitiful for the cat, some cats don't really like water so that includes the rain too.
You walked towards where the cat is, wanting to help the cat.

"Hey little one, why are you on your own out here in the middle of the rain?".

You spoke in a soft tone, not wanting to frighten the cat. Once the cat is now looking at you, you can see that the cat was weeping by the sadden look on its face.

You tried to reach your hand out to it but earned a scratch on the palm of your hand, you winced out in pain but you eventually compose yourself back to the situation.

"Hey...it's okay, I'm not gonna hurt you...I promise...".

You reached your hand out again and after a few seconds, the cat's paw is now touching yours. You smiled successfully that you earned the cat's trust. You slowly carefully scoop the cat onto your arms, now together under the umbrella.

"I wonder where its mother is...".

You thought, you look at the cat on your arms, it looks like it's comfortable on your arms that it's now sleeping peacefully. You fasten your pace to your home, not wanting to soak the groceries and the cat.

- End / To Be Continued -

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ It's kinda shorter than the previous one but I really hope y'all like this one ^^ ❞
- Kira (Author)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━