"You were fucking made for me, Violet." He says firmly, looking right into my eyes.
"You're the most breathtaking thing I've ever seen. Don't hide from me."

I've found myself being shy under his gaze, or trying to hide behind layers of clothing. I'm happy to be pregnant, this is everything we've ever wanted, but that doesn't make the rapid changes happening to my body any easier to cope with.

"Promise." I whisper timidly and he nods before he plants his hand on the mattress to push himself up. His other hand slides up my hip and torso to rest at the curve of my neck, pulling me into him.

The kiss is soft, but full of need. I get lost in him for a second as I drape my arms over his tense shoulders. I almost forget what my goal was, until I feel his hand grip my hip and he starts to move me manually.

I giggle and he smiles against my lips. I tangle my fingers in the curls at the nape of his neck and start to ride him faster. I open my eyes and find him watching me carefully as we both exhale short, labored breaths into each others mouths.

"So good for me." He whispers before he dips his head to plant hot kisses along my jaw and down my neck.

His hips move rhythmically, fucking me back from underneath when I start to lose control of my body. His hands slide to my back, his fingers splayed out as he practically holds me up as my head rolls back.

"Oh my fucking god." I whine as he drives into me relentlessly. A sheen of sweat has broken out on my skin and it feels like he lit me on fire from the inside out. Every piece and part of me yearns for him and I don't know if I'll ever get enough.

"Breathe for me, sweet girl." He whispers, leaning forward to kiss along the tops of my breasts. I suck in a sharp breath, not realizing I was holding it.
"Good job, baby. Thank you."

I groan at his soft praise and tangle my fingers in his hair when I feel him smile against my skin. He's been so gentle with me these past few weeks, and he knows it's driving me fucking insane. I use my grip on his curls to move his head lower. He takes the hint and immediately sucks my nipple into his mouth greedily.

I moan wildly and arch my back into him further. He takes initiative to move to the other side and when his fingers pull on my wet and sensitive nipple, I come completely undone. He groans against me when I cum around him and pulls me into his chest as my body goes limp.

He flips us over so my back is against the mattress, without ever pulling out of me. I'm trembling from my orgasm as he continues to pump in and out of me, his strong hands holding me down on the bed by my hips. One thing about being pregnant, you feeling everything much more intensely.

"I know, baby." He says gruffly when a strained whine leaves my mouth. One of his hands slips between my legs and as soon as his fingers brush over my clit, I whip my head up to look at him.
"You're doing so good, my love. Can you give me one more?"

"Fucking greedy." I scold him half heartedly, making him smirk. He applies more pressure and the overstimulation has me gripping the sheets.

"So perfect." He mumbles deliriously and I look up at him. His eyes rake down my body as he exhales a heavy breath. He uses one hand to guide my shaking leg over his shoulder and the other gently slides across the outer curve of my tummy.
"My wife is so fucking perfect for me." He whispers before he places a kiss on the inside of my ankle.

I inhale sharply, earning a smug smirk when he feels me squeeze around him just before another wave of intense pleasure courses through me. He throws his head back as I claw at his chest and drop my leg, desperate for him to be closer. He finally falls forward with his hands planted on either side of my head and I wrap my trembling legs around his hips.