xv. FALLING APART

Începe de la început

And it did.

Dear veera, Keep erasing this I need to tell you everything.

And he did. He kept erasing and erasing.

Your dad, was a good person until he decided to kill my parents. Years ago, we were best friends who did everything together. We would rob banks, graffiti places, and blamed others for it. Then, one day
I walked in on my parents dead, right there on the kitchen floor.  Never saw your dad again, all he left was a note. "Pop goes the weasel."
- Chino
Veera if you're still reading this, I'm sorry. I'm sorry your dad is dead and it was my fault. All I cared about was getting revenge On him. And I did, and I regret it. I didn't mean to put you in this situation. I'm so sorry tor all ine things your father made you do. He would always try and get in your head, like me. He made believe
we were bonding, like you said in court.
I'm sorry..again. I'll do onything, even if it means turn myself in. None of this was yours or Miguels fault. I'm sorry for everything
- Sinn

Veera looks down. He feels a sense of warmth hit him, he didn't really understand why Sinn apologized or why he even wrote to him. The guilt he feels from everything and now his own father murdered someone's parents? They had a life, a kid, and it all went away, just like his mom did.

Veera quickly took a piece of paper and pencil, his nurse, Cadence, didn't really check his letters..so it was all okay. He enjoyed it here. He was at peace. He had his own tv, his own workspace, Veera was okay, everything was alright.

"Veera." He hears a knock, opening his door and it was Cadence. "Someone is here for you."

He looks, seeing Miguel standing at the door way. "I don't want to see him. At all, anymore." He nods, quickly looking away. "Veera, please. I just want to talk." Miguel reassures.

Veera gulps, "I don't want to see you. How can you even stand to look at me? To be in the same room as me?" He asks him multiple times, leaving the other quiet.

"I think we should go. I'll escort you out."

Miguel gave one last look at Veera, looking away with a sad and angry feeling in him. He didn't know what to think, or even do. He wanted to talk to his best friend one last time.

Miguel took a taxi back to Sinn's, trying not to cry in the backseat. His eyes were clearly glossy and so many lumps he had to swallow..too much. Miguel felt hot, he kept thinking the worse.

He walks inside the home, seeing Sinn immediately sitting on the couch..just there. It was like he was thinking about something. "Veera doesn't wanna see me anymore." He spat out to him.

Sinn stands up, looking at Miguel. "He declined...everything. I wanted to see him." Miguel rambles. "None of this was a good idea." Sinn looks down.

Something was up with him. "Of course it wasn't! But Veera's life was literally at stake." Miguel exclaims. "Yeah and it ended with me killing his father and now he's locked up in a psych ward for a while!"

Miguel honestly agreed. He didn't think everything was going to be this bad. "And I've committed so many crimes that I could get locked up for years." Sinn sighs.

"You need to go back home, Miguel."

The house was a bit quiet. "What?" He asks.