"I see you." They both said. Percy look at them as anoung spoke first "You are the brother of a tulkun.Daughter of the sea. You are one of us now."

" One of the na'vi," Neteyam said. Percy sniffed and cried as her body shook. Neteyam and anoung pull her close as their bonds grew stronger to each other as their hearts become one.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

"Is that him?" One human said to his pals seeing a spider looking out at sea upset at what he is forced to do.

" Yes that is the mortal chaos asked us to help return to his real family" A woman whispered "Poor child....and those poor whales"

"they are called tulkuns sis," Another tall man said whispering as they watch the hunt about to begin, "let's try our best to sabotage this hunt.....got charged up with the illusion."

" Ready but it will be quite tiring and hard to make the na'vi woman feel the death of her sister" She whispered 

" That is why eywa is helping us...." The from earlier said "Let's help percy save her home....once more time"

"together?" The woman said as they all looked at their spies smiling. The woman closed her eyes and created the most powerful illusion she made into the ocean without mortals knowing.

'together as one' all of them though. All 8 of them

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

A few hours earlier, Percy was quietly making a basket of leaves in her hut thinking deeply when ronal slowly comes to the door.

Percy heard her coming and she immediately stands up and greets Ronal "Tsahík, I see you," She said with no emotion.

"Percy....." Ronal looked at the child sadly. "Forgive us, child...Forgive us for our outburst earlier. We heard all your adventures from jake sully. How much you gain and lose....suffered and smiled......given up and received. Please forgive us  "

"You don't have to say sorry tsahik.  You were just being a leader protecting the tribe. "She said "I should apologize for my outburst to you and the Olo'eyktan. It was rude of me especially since I am just a guest of the clan"

"No, you're not a guest Persephone.  You are a Metkayina. A Na'vi from the moment you came into our lives, little warrior. " Ronal said holding her shoulders " And the future tsahik."

"what? me? tsahik? " This surprised Her.

"Anoung has chosen wonderfully his bride and groom. Quite a surprise really but what a great choice. A mother always knows how her child is and when he fell in love. You will be a wonderful Tsahik....even better than me Persephone" 

"Tsahik Ronal...I..." But before she could say anything Ronal kneels forward with pain in her heart screaming " TSAHIK!" She quickly caught her and gently lean her on the wall of the hut as she shouts to the other na'vi who came out of the hut hearing the screams.

"My sister....something is happening to my soul sister!" Ronal screamed crying in pain as Percy quickly shout out " SOMEONE GET OLO'EYKTAN! NOW!!!!"

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

The patrol team with Percy, Jake, Netyrir Tonowari, and ronal came to the ocean to see Ronal's sister floating on the ocean dead and her calf dead, surrounded by the rest of the herd, too in the rain. Ronal cries in grief as she swims to her sister and touched her dead body. she see her sister's calf dead floating on a bouy as she cried. Percy looked sadly at the dead tulkun but felt something was off  

"Her name is Ro'a." Tonowari said 

"She was my spirit sister." Ronal said " She was a composer of songs. Much revered. We would sing together. She waited many breeding cycles to have this calf. The clan was so happy for her. What is this, Tonowari? What is this?" She shouted crying.

Percy looked at the body closely and notice it flickering. She now understood "She is not dead," Percy said, " That is an illusion!"

"What? What are you saying, Percy!" Tonowari said. Percy used the water mist made by the rain and with a wave of her hand the tuklun and calf vanished as everyone looked in shock. as the body floats alone and the tracker was hit by a log

"Then...where? where is my sister!" Ronal said. Percy took and breath and closed her eyes then as she open, she dived into the water. After a few minutes, she arrived on top of Ro'a and her calf right behind her alive.

" Oh, sister!" Ronal swam to the tuklun and hug her in tears of joy. " Oh sister you're alive" Ro'a whistles and chirps in joy

"she and her calf was hiding under some caves....turn out eywa spoke in her mind to hide that she and her calf were being hunted but someone is helping her to make a fake version of her that those monsters have hunted."

"but I felt her dead?" ronal said 

"eywa made that for a while so it will feel real. she wants us to see what is happening so as not to be blinded by what has been happening to our spirit siblings"

"But who created that illusion?" Jake asked as they all looked at percy who looked out at sea thinking deeply 

'it couldn't be could it?'