Megan told herself she wouldn't come down and open the door. Yet, here she is. But now that Normani is standing before her, all she wants to do is tell her off. She's been dying to get some things off her chest.

"Yeah?" Megan questions, opening the door just a little bit wider. She gives Normani only a glimpse of what she knows she's dying to see.

The younger woman gulps subtlety, nodding her head as she licks her bottom lip.

"Yeah, baby..."

Megan scoffs once more, her hand returning to the door knob. She's just about ready to slam the door in Normani's face.

"Lori not available tonight?" Megan responds with narrowed eyes, cocking her head to the side. "Or Solána? Better yet, what about your fucking wife, Normani?!"

It's then that the singer loses her patience. She's had enough of standing outside, freezing her ass off and looking like an idiot.

She forces her way inside, pushing Megan back, and slams the door shut behind her.

"Are you crazy?" Normani yells, waving her hands about frantically. "Lower your fucking voice!"

"Are you crazy?" Megan yells back, shoving her lover right back. "I'm not like the rest of your hoes, Normani. You don't speak to me that way. Ever."

A silence passes over the two women. Normani has the decency to look slightly ashamed as she bows her head, biting her lip and looking off to the side.

However, when she looks back at Megan, all the shame that was etched on her face is gone.

Normani appears indifferent as she stands there, already knowing she'll have her way tonight. Arguing is always a waste of time, unless you count it as foreplay, as Normani tends to do.

"Look," Normani continues. "I didn't come here to fight with you."

"Yeah," Megan bites back, leaning against a wall in a hallway of her home. "I know what you came here for."

"So I can't miss you?" Normani asks, tentatively taking a few steps towards her. "I'm sorry, Megan. About before. Come on, don't be like this."

The med student exhales deeply.

"I haven't seen you in weeks. And you show up here, making demands, tryna get in my bed without even explaining yourself? Who do you think you are?"

Megan and Normani have known each other since they were kids, far before the younger woman acquired all her fame and money.

Normani was her first real friend, and vice versa. They were each other's firsts in a lot of ways, but it seems like Normani forgets that sometimes, with her fat wallet and her big ego. It's no wonder her head is gargantuan.

"I know I haven't been around, baby. I know that, okay? It's just... I've got a lot going on right now, with my career and with my mental. And Bey hasn't been feeling well... She caught this bug and she had me trapped by her side–"

"Don't talk about her," Megan interrupts the younger woman. There's a subtle shake in her voice. She prays Normani doesn't pick up on it, not wanting the singer to know just how much the mere mention of her name breaks her to her core. "Not around me."

"You wanted an explanation," Normani sighs. She removes her baseball cap, running her hand through the long, burgundy tresses that fall down her back. "I'm trying to give you one, baby."

"You're not giving me an explanation. You're lying."

"No, I'm not–"