Elena sat up on the edge of the couch. "That's Bonnie. You said you needed our help with your children." 

"Smart girl," Esther nodded. From behind her back, she pulled out a stake. "I only need one of my children on this plane to move forward with my plan. This will kill any of them, including Niklaus." 

"It's a white oak stake?" Caroline asked. 

"Not quite, but there's no use in getting into the specifics." 

"How do I know Damon's really alive again?" Stefan finally spoke up after a couple of minutes of silence. 

"You'll just have to trust me, Mr. Salvatore..." She alluded, taking another dramatically long sip of her tea before relaxing in the recliner. "If you want to take my offer, my children's lives for yours, then meet me back here a quarter til dawn. Just remember I will not make another offer again." 

Sensing the end of their conversation, the three vampires sped out of the house and as far away as they possibly could until they physically couldn't run anymore. Caroline felt a sob rip through her throat as she used a nearby bench to catch her as her body failed to support her weight. 

Elena and Stefan stared at each other for what felt like hours but only was actually a couple of seconds. 

"We have to do this," Stefan spoke, taking his eyes off Elena and moving to Caroline. "We haven't been... dead... long, Caroline. If she can really send us back, it would be as if we never died." 

"And go up against the originals? Again?" Caroline cried even harder. "No matter how strong we are we can't take them down. Let's pretend Elijah, Kol, Klaus, and Rebekah won't kill us instantly. What are we going to do about Elyza and Harry? Two powerful witches? This is too much. It's all too much." 

Elena smirked. "You killed him, Care. You killed Harry, right?" 

Stefan nodded. "After Klaus fed him his blood." 

"He's not a witch," Caroline finally spoke, putting the pieces together. 

Elena shook her head with a smirk. "He's a baby vamp. Either of us can easily take him down."

Caroline paced back and forth. "And Elyza, she's easy. All we need to do is go after Kol and she'll come running. We can do this." 

Stefan smiled and Caroline wiped a couple of tears from her face. "So we go after Kol then. He's the easiest." 

Elena grinned. "Let's do this." 

⚜️

Esther smiled as she cleared her throat. "You can come out now." 

She winced as she watched the man come out from the shadows dragging an unconscious body behind him. "You're quite the liar, wife." 

Mikael dropped the nearly lifeless body behind him before coming up behind Esther and taking the cup from her hands. He sat where Elena was, smiling as he watched Esther tense in front of him. 

The witch rolled her eyes as her husband took a sip of her tea before launching it out of the window. "The more mugs you shatter, husband, the more I have to make." 

"When can we kill him?" Mikael asked, ignoring Esther's words. "I don't see the point of keeping him alive when we already have them doing our bidding."