The two men looked at her angrily

" We gave your despicable husband enough time, but he always slacked off, and now it's time to pay your debts, get out of the house quickly!"

One of them took the mother's wrist and start pushing her out , she was crying trying to beg them. Sanemi and Genya tried to take his hand off their mother

" DON'T TOUCH OKASAN " Sanemi screamed at him , while struggling with the two men to keep them away...

The other children start crying , they couldn't do anything they are going to the streets...

(Y/n) eyes wided , she was worried about them , what they are going to go ! They have no place to stay , I can offered them to stay in my cabin but it's impossible Because the place is narrow and does not accommodate all of them,

but this is how they will end up sleeping in the street, it will be very cold, (y/n) started thinking and thinking as she looked at them crying as they left their house, the neighbors were watching and none of them moved a finger, this is wrong, this is wrong, they are amazing people and kind , they don't deserve to be fired like this.then she looked at the corner of her room , she knows what she will do..

" OI YOU BRAT ! STOP BEING A PAIN AND GET OUT !!!THIS IS NOT YOUR HOUSE"

"PLEASE SIR GIVE US SOME TIME PLEASE I BEG YOU WE HAVE NO PLACE TO STAY !"

"LEAVE OKASA ALONE !YOU BASTERD"

" YOU ARE JUST LIKE YOUR SCUM FATHER ! " the man grabbed Sanemi's collar and he was about to punch him when suddenly someone kicked him from behind sending him flying.

Sanemi fell on the ground and looked up to see That (y/n)  was the one who kicked that man ! His eyes wided

The other man screamed" HEY YOU ! WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE DOING ! YOU CURSED CHILD I WILL SHOW YOU !!"

Before he could do anything , (y/n) gave him a bag , full of money .

(Y/n) was brave for the first time.she looked at him with a threatening look.

" Th-.....this is the money you are asking for ........, Y-.....You should...... l-leave them , go a.........-away and never come b-......back " (y/n) said loudly for the first time.

"(y/n) !" Sanemi eyes wided after what she just did ...

The neighbours was whispering with each other about what's going on ...

The men was shoked to see the little girl kicked his partner sending him flying , and more shoked about her giving him the money they needed.. he looked at her in her eyes ... this girl is so strong ... The aura around her made him feel that he should not approach her

"Oi you brat , you will pay for that " the other screamed about to punch her but his partner stoped him .

" Bro what are you doing , let me teach those brats some manners "

" No stop , we have the money , let's leave " ... then the two of them left.

Once they left , (y/n) stood there not knowing what to do now .. she just blinked

" (Y/n) ! What did you do !" Sanemi asked her completely surprised about her pying their debt.

His siblings went to their mother crying , she hugeed them and went to (y/n)

"(Y/n) ! Sweety came here " she took her hand and went to their house ...

" (y/n) ! Why did you give them money ! You don't have to do that " miss Shinazugawa said

" okasan is right , you shouldn't do that (y/n)" Sanime agreed

(Y/n) looked at them :" but--- you were going to --- stay in the ---streets ".

" (y/n) you don't have to concern your self with big problems ".

" (y/n) you worked so hard to gain that money and you give it so easily !"

" but ... I didn't want you to lose ... the house ... I didn't want you to ... stay in the street... I care about you too " (y/n) looked down

The whole family was surprised by her answer, (y/n) didn't care about herself , she was worried about them.

Suddenly (y/n) felt two arms around her grabbing her tightly . It was their mother, she was crying .

"Arigato ... (y/n) ... Arigato my sweetheart "

Her (e/c) eyes wided after feeling a warmth she never feel before , she liked it so much . After that all the siblings except Sanemi came to hug her too thanking her .. (y/n) swear that her heart skipt a beat she closed her eyes...  wishing this moment would last forever.

After they pulled , Sanemi hugged her tightly and patted her head , he was soo happy that his friend helped them while no one want to get involved with them...

"(y/n) thank you , I will never forget that at all ... you are the best girl and the kindest one , thank you so much " he keep hugging her not letting her go , (y/n) didn't mind at all , she didn't say anything but she was so happy at this moment .

"Eh what a hard day , kids let's fresh up , I will make rice ball and mochi " their mum said happily

"yey ! And (Y/n) chan likes mochi a lot , right (y/n) ?" Genya cheered

(Y/n) was still wrapped up by Sanemi 's arms , enjoying this moment.

Shuya said :"Ni-chan , this is not fair, you huged (y/n) chan more than us !"

Sanemi was confused :" why is that ? "

" ehh shuya is jealous , he wants to marry (y/n) chan ! " sumi and hiroshi said loudly.

Senime jaw dropped , while Genya was laughing so hard .

Shuya blushed hard :" Okasan , look Sanemi is taking my wife from mee !!"

" she is not your wife ! Plus I found her first !"

Their Okasan giggled looking at her children and looked at (y/n) who was smiling not saying anything.

While they were eating and enjoying talking , they were happy because no one is going to kick them out .. thanks to (y/n)

" Ni- chan have you see how (y/n) chan kicked that evil man , it was awesome " they all laughed .

" yeah (y/n) chan you are amazing how did you do that ?" Genya asked her.

" i-- I don't know " she replied.

" eeh that evil man deserved , I am so happy to have (y/n) chan with us ".

"(y/n) chan is kawai , Okasan let me marry her please"

"No shuya ! She is older than you !" Sanemi giggled .

The sounds of innocent laughter filled the house, and all (y/n) did was enjoy these happy moments. Finally, she knew the meaning of happiness, and she liked this feeling.

(Y/n) decided that she would stay with this family and would protect and help her alongside Sanemi.

                                                     💖 Taisho secrets 💖

▶ all of Shinazugawa family know that (y/n) was known as a cursed child but they didn't believe it at all.
▶ Sanemi didn't like when Shuya wants to marry (y/n) .

▶ Genya knows that Sanemi have a crush on (y/n) but he didn't say anything.