Zelena VS Glinda

They arrive at Ruby Palace

The Brave Lion "it's smell like an ambush"

Zelena "that won't stop..."

Looking back at everyone
Zelena "us"

They step in side a single munchkin "PRESENTING THE GOOD WITCH!..."

Glinda sat on her sliver and ruby throne using a spell to trap the munchkin in a bubble stopping him from finishing

Glinda "you caught up to me and got through unpenetrable desert woopy woooo"

Zelena "what the hell happened to you"

Glinda using her magic to be right up in Zelena face "YOU!"

Zelena "me?"

Glinda "your banishment caused OZ to be out of wack. It was bad enough when the charlatan was in power it was bad enough when dumb King Pastoria was"

Princess Ozma and Walsh "rude"

Glinda "but I would bring order. Peace you helped exposed the charlatan Zelena. But banished me you didn't stop did you took Nome Kings powers. Smart then leaving your puppet Ozma on the throne and telling are sister I went on trip. TELL ME IS ANYTHING YOU DID IN OZ THAT WASN'T A LIE!?!"

Zelena "ok first of the Princess was never a puppet ruler I through I was going to change the time line completely meaning all my crimes wouldn't matter."

Glinda "what stopped you?"

Zelena "well I started moving on"

Glinda "from what your revenge, your evny, your arrogance. Zelena please I have seen you before in Elphaba always someone new to envy always someone with more."

Zelena "Glinda stop"

Glinda "even you have more now I have nothing I have..." Glinda skin turns green "YOU DID THIS SOME HOW YOU DID!"

Zelena "look at my skin I have stopped envying people long ago now I just want the realms to be peaceful so daughter can grow up happy. But you the banishment has twisted you"

Glinda "ha ha ha ha of course it has I was meant to rule OZ you took out the charlatan and Princess was left but then can be removed"

Taffy "LOLLIPOP GUILD PREPARE YOUR WEAPONS!"

Glinda "I make the plans. Not you this isn't green with envy it's with ambition and determination to find out if I can kill you ZELENA!!! "

Glinda launches a green bubble missing Zelena but hitting a wall melting it

Zelena "everyone get out this is me vs her"

The Brave Lion "I don't know what happened to you Good Witch Of The South but snap out of it

Princess Ozma "and Glinda no matter what has happened I love you"

Glinda stunded that even after everything Ozma still loves her

Glinda "I love to Princess you are what OZ needed I just was blinded. But now I must kill Zelena revenge must be fulfilled"

Zelena "out everyone quickly"

They all race outside

Zelena "well isn't this ironic you green skinned me well pale"

Glinda "your arrogance is as incorrigible as ever"

Zelena "big words"

Zelena shoot a green fireball

Glinda shoots out a bubble

Glinda "you know why I use bubbles? BECAUSE WATER BEATS FIRE!!!"

Zelena "oh no I will melt"

Glinda "aaaaaaaahhhhhh"

Glinda shooting bubble after bubble as Zelena meets every blow with green fire balls as eventually Glinda just falls to ground along with Zelena

Zelena "I am sorry I moved on with my life. And OZ became a painful memory"

Glinda "it's doesn't matter anyway now. Your painful memory will soon be at bottom of a cave"

Zelena "what do you mean?"

Glinda "you really are so arrogant. You wore so desperate to get your powers back to stop me. But forgot that it was also the crimson heart spell, device that you used on Ruggedo"

Zelena "sorry who"

The fire place lights up with The Nome King fave in it "TIME IS UP BABY YOU FAILED OZ IS COMIMG DOWN TO MY LEVEL AT LAST!!!"

Seemingly earthquake style event starts happening as chandeliers fall crashing to the ground

Zelena "what the bleeding hell is happening!?!"

Glinda "RUGGEDO!!!"

Zelena "you keep saying that like means something"

Glinda "we need to get to Emerald Skyscraper NOW!!!"

The rest rush in

Princess Ozma "what the is happening?

Regina "GLINDA STOP THIS"

Glinda rush over to Henry "WRITE US TO THE EMERALD SKYSCRAPER NOW AUTHOR NOW!!!"

Henry writes everyone in gang including now Glinda is back at the Emerald Skyscraper

As they arrive suddenly every start crumbling

Henry "why here?"

Glinda "protection spell"

The protection spell fails as skyscraper and all Emerald City all domains of OZ crash down deep into a massive whole that swallow everything that was on the surface

With crackle and pop a red smoke appears

The Nome King "a bap bap baabba do. Hello one and all if you look outside babies you will see begin of we Gnome taking back our property"

Everyone rush out on to balcony watching Gnomes tearing building apart as loot, plunder and pillage

Princess Ozma rushing back "please stop this STOP ALL OF THIS"

Nome King using Gnomes to be eye level with Ozma "you truly have your mother's eyes"