" oi I said are you ok ?" He said again

"Go.....gominasai.. " (y/n) said anxious.

The white haired boy looked at her for a while .

" you don't have to apologize , stand up "

(y/n) stand up and followed him

" my name is Shinazugawa Sanemi , what's yours ?"

"(Y/n)...(L/n)" she whispered.

" where do you live ? I will take you to your house ".

The (h/c) haired girl looked at him with wide eyes , no one afford her help at all before , didn't he know that she is a cursed girl ? Is he not afraid of her ? Why did he help her ? She doesn't deserve to be helped . Right ?

" arigato ... " this is all what she said

" you don't have to thank me , but be careful next time , don't let them hurt you...."

After a while (y/n) and Sanemi reached to her house , it was more like a cabin ...

" my house ..." she pointed

" Ah (y/n) it's seems that we are neighbors , we just moved here, I will go , my siblings are waiting for me ... Goodbye" then he left.

After that accident , (y/n) and Sanemi meet with each other many times and they became friends ,Sanemi thinks that she is not like most girls and she is just cute and nice.

(y/n) was surprised because he was the only kid that he wants to be her friend , despite the fact she was born with the ugly mark.

One day Sanemi asked her why she is using bandages all the time , so she ended up showing him .

" so because of your mark , those kids hurt you ?"

" yes , .....all people say that i am just a freak who doesn't deserve to live "

" that's not true (y/n) ! You deserve to live , you are nice and amazing ".

(y/n) blushed for the first time . No one called her nice before. Her heart was beating fast because she was so happy.

Not after a long time , she manged to know the Shinazugawa siblings , and their mother who was the kindest . She is a short woman but she works so hard to help her family.

(y/n) has a good relationship with Sanemi and his siblings especially Genya . because They treat her like a normal person and not like a beast.

" Ni , Sanemi .... why did you ... helped me that day ?"

Sanime looked down sadly , making the (h/c) haired girl wondered why ?

" because I hate when strong people hurt the weak ones "

That's was right , despite the fact that Shinazugawa family was nice and kind and hardworking , These specifications do not apply to their father at all.

Sanemi's father was a bad-tempered person, and being of a huge muscular structure made him arrogant towards others. He used to beat his wife and children a lot for no reason , it makes (y/n) sad when he did that to their mother , and cause problems with people outside. He was hated by everyone. This made Sanemi hate him too, but he couldn't do anything for his father.

One day their father was killed , And everyone was relieved by his death and his bad treatment, but this made Sanemi and his brother Genya go out to work to cover the expenses of their family in the absence of their father.

Genya and Sanemi was both They were riding a cart on their way home until they heard a voice calling a certain (h/c) haired girl was running towards them

"Hi (y/n) !, how was your day ?" Genya asked her smiling

(y/n) smiled lightly

" It was .... productive day.... The owner of the field paid me more than the others because I worked more."

" that's great , I am glad for you (y/n), but aren't you tired , you are working there without break". Asked Sanemi worried about her

" no... not at all. I like to work..." .

When they arrived into Shinazugawa's house ,(y/n) helped the brothers with their belongings and carry them inside of the house.

" Ara (y/n) chan ! Okasan (y/n) chan is here " . Their sister Sumi called excited.

" Ara (y/n) , you don't have to carry those heavy things, Sanemi why did you make her carry them ?"

" Okasan , she is the one who insist to help "

" Come here sweety I made some rice balls" said their mother smiling.

Despite the fact that (y/n) was only a child , but she has manners. She knows that the Shinazugawa family was struggling to have food in their table , so she just refused the mother's invite because she didn't want to be a burden to them.

" thank you Miss Shinazugawa. But I am not really hungry ". She blushed

" (y/n) don't be shy , it's ok I have made enough for all of us come on ".

(Y/n) was tensed when Sanemi take her hand :" Come on (y/n) , mom makes the most delicious rice balls ".

When all the family gathered in one table ,(y/n) felt a strange warm inside of her , they were laughing and chatting while she was just staring at them blinking , so this is what to have a family , it's so warm here .... she was happy that finally she found people who accept her ..

Taisho secrets :

▶(y/n) became more talkative when she is around Sanemi's family
▶(y/n) likes when Sanemi patted her head . And she feels like some butterflies inside of her stomach

▶Sanemi liked when he see (y/n) smiling because she didn't smile so much .
Shuya ( one of Sanemi brothers ) always tease Sanemi that he want to marry (y/n) in the future .

(y/n) is quite strong than other children in her age...

A/n :Here is the first chapter i hope you like it all ...