leaving wally alone

Based on the welcome home comic dub "stay with me"

You had been living in the world of welcome home since you ran away from your abusive family. You made good friends with the colorful puppet characters including wally darling. You felt happy and abusive free in this world.

Now you felt homesick and wanted to go back to your own world. Wally had sensed you trying to get out of the puppet world.

Wally: where are you going?
You: I miss my friends.... my family...
Wally: first you said your family is abusive and now you miss them? We ARE your family, y/n!
You: I know! But now it's different. I can't just be too relaxed in your world. I wanna be in my own world where I can find a job and start my own family.

Wally grabs your wrist so tight he couldn't bear to let you go.

Wally: if you leave, I will find you. I will take you back here no matter how much you resist.
You: *gets out of wally's grip* thank you for taking care of me, wally. But don't try to follow me. Ok?

You ran into the portal and into your own universe. Poor wally fell on his knees and began to cry. Once again wally is all alone.

Wally: if it's the last thing I do, y/n m/n l/n, I will find you. I will keep you all to myself. No one will love you as much as I do. That is my vow.