~foreword~

Hellur and welcome to my first short story!

This was originally going to be published in my oneshots book but then I got royally carried away and it got to long I decided to publish it this way instead. I know this took an absurdly long time to finish but I hope it turned out good. I've been really tired and low energy lately because I had some really emotional shit go down and then I had surgery, but I'm doing slightly better.

This story is actually very relevant. Our previous kids have all been getting a shit ton of hate online lately, and we as a fandom and a family need to work together to protect them. Social media sites that used to be safe places for them, like Bubble, are no longer somewhere they can feel comfortable. And with six of them creating personal Instagram accounts (still can't believe that actually happened!), the opportunity for people to spread stupid rumors and comment hateful things is only going to grow. It is our responsibility to make sure there are a thousand times more kind words than mean ones. We've seen that comments like these can have very real and very scary impacts on idols' mental health. As fans and as a family it should always be our job to show our boys how much they are loved.
Information on how to help will be in the afterword. For now, please enjoy the story <8

This does focus on the aftermath of Hyunjin's hiatus. If that's not something you want to read about than that's fine, but HYUNJIN IS INNOCENT and if you are one of the people who are contributing to the problem that is currently occurring by still insisting he isn't than you can kindly GTFO. A big part of the hate Hyunjin specifically has been dealing with and what inspired me to write this is how people are bringing back the accusations from two years ago, even after Hyune apologized and the teachers and classmates involved in the incident admitted he didn't do anything bad. Writing this made me really sad, but I want to do what I can to bring attention to this. 
While my story is (DISCLAIMER) entirely fictional, the things people have been saying to our precious prince sadly are not. And we don't know how it might be affecting him and the members. So it's up to us to do everything we can to protect them.

CW: this one is gonna be a LOT heavier and darker than my previous fluffy stuff, so heavy content warning for detailed descriptions of violence, language, blood, trauma, anxiety symptoms, and severe panic attacks.
Please do not read if this is upsetting to you! Your mental health comes first always <8
slightly less serious warning for run on sentences and a bit of a slow build up cause your author loves some extended exposition)
please let me know if I missed any trigger warnings

I'm really curious as to what the reaction to this will be because it is VERY angsty and I've never written anything like this before.