Letter

I wanted you guys to have great pov's so this book will be changing pov's, but mostly will be Miyo.
_______________________________________

Liu's POV

We were all at the lounge except Miyo, who I guess was still sleeping. We were called from our room because they have a important news to tell us, we are still here at Tree City because the competition isn't done yet, Manus was defeated but he was like the others, wanting the materion for himself. Hopefully a new leader would be for the competition isn't someone evil and who wants the materion itself.

After Gai left we were all devastated, he was the cheerful one aside from Lonkey but his jokes are all about him. Gai is like the sunshine of all of us, we didn't care that he betrayed us before, he was forced by Charming Gold and when he tried to leave being Man X, he was kidnapped. He was the one who always sacrifice himself to save us, to save miyo.

Miyo was the one who was the hurt most, even she didn't tell us, we could all see it in her eyes that she was sad when Gai left. The two shared a weird type of love but Miyo was late, Gai would never give up on Miyo, we could see it all. She became a little distant but she trust us more now.

"Hey Liu, shouldn't we wake Miyo up? Maybe it's an emergency and we won't have the time to wake her up" Popo said.

"Hmm... I don't know-" I was cut off when the robot appeared at the table and said a shocking news.

"Dear Running Man Contestants, a new Running Man will be joining you for as he is from the Mong Tribe and would like to join the competition, Our new leader for the competition will also arrive next week so prepare yourself to some exciting events, that's all thank you" the robot disappear and left us shocked.

"D-did it say it's from the Mong Tribe?" Lonkey said, we all looked at each other and smiled.

"Mong Tribe? Maybe it's Gai??" Pala said and we all ran towards the door.

We were waiting in the door when Popo said, "Guys what if it's Gai?" I think about it. If it's Gai wouldn't the robot said that it's him? and not from the Mong Tribe?

"Well if it's Gai then let's welcome him back" I said and all of them agree. When we heard a knock on the metal door, I pressed a button to open and the door open revealing our new contestant.

_______________________________________

Miyo's POV

I woke up still feeling tired, I got ready and put my bodysuit, fixed my hair and put my equipments on me. I walked out of my room noticing the time is 10:05 am, I guess I slept long, I could still feel the tired in me and just want to sleep more but that would mean I couldn't sleep later at night.

I walked to our lounge, it feels weird not waking up early, I always wake up early for trainings and for our events here in the competition. I found all of my friends sitting in the lounge but there was someone sitting and I was shocked.

"Good morning Miyo!" Liu said waving

"Oooohh you're awake Miyo" Popo also said

"Yeah, I was tired from the events yesterday..." My eyes was still on the ninja guy, the one that saved me.

Right now I could look into him more properly, he had a blue jacket around him and had white socks that reached to his pants, what makes him mysterious is his helmet. His helmet had yellow eyes that blinks, He could be either a robot or a person hiding their identity.

"Miyo?"

I was snapped from my thoughts as I look to Liu

"Yeah?" I replied sitting next to Pala
Crossing my arms around me and looked at Liu.

"This is Ninja Kei, he is from the Mong Tribe. He will also be joining us in the Running Man competition." My eyes went wide.

"M-mong Tribe?" I mentally and silently palm myself, I don't stutter and here I'm now.

"Yep" Ninja Kei said, I snapped my neck towards him. His voice was familiar but I don't know where I heard him.

"He will also take Gai's room because there isn't any room other... left" Liu said the last words slowly as my eyes went wide again

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE WILL TAKE GAI'S ROOM?" I was angry, there replacing him? I thought they also missed Gai but I was so wrong. As if Liu was reading my mind,

"We are not replacing Gai, Miyo. Where do you want him to stay? Gai's room is the only one available" Liu looked at me with honest eyes.

"I don't know just not... Gai's room"
I stormed out of the lounge and walked to my room.

"Miyo wait-" I heard one of them say but I ran out of the lounge quick.

How could they? They know Gai's really close to me, heck maybe they also know I'm in love with him but I don't care anymore. Taking Gai's stuff out means his going to be replaced and I don't want that, I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't know I was at Gai's room. I thought I was heading to my room?

But I quickly went inside and found Ninja Kei's suitcases in the floor, Gai's stuff was also in the other side of the room. I walked slowly to Gai's stuff and found a letter, I took and to my horror it was from Gai and the letter was for me.

I opened the letter quickly and read it,

Dear Miyo,

If you ever found this then that must mean I'm not in the Running Man anymore, crazy right? At first I didn't want to join the competition because no one will take care of my brothers but my chief made a solution to make my brothers get inside of the Running Man Headquarters and I let them hide in the statue.

Miyo if ever you read this please I wanna let you know that I will never give up on you, your so different and that's what I like in you. I also want you to know I will come back for you Miyo, always. But let's wait when time will tell if I will come back.

-Gai
P.s just hang on for a little while Miyo :)

_______________________________________

Any thoughts?

-miraculous_rma