I can still remember

Cameron's P.O.V.

After the little incident, Tom took me to his trailer making sure I settled in. He's currently making sure I was okay and kept asking if I needed anything. Don't get me wrong I love my brother for worrying about me, but too much is just too much.

"Tom I'm fine, go and finish work. I'm not going anywhere." I reassured him, while pushing him out of his own trailer. He gave me another worried look before finally listening to me. I shut the door behind him not bothering to lock it, I made my way back to the sofa and sat there till they where done. Luckily it wasn't much they had to do.
—————

"Cam the guys are going to go and eat somewhere, and they want you to come." Tom barged in, with a robe that had his name on it. I thought about the invitation, I have already caused enough trouble for them on set. Don't need to in their personal life, especially with the paparazzi.

"I don't know... maybe I'll just go to mom for the night." I told Tom who was busy in the back putting on his clothes. He came back all dressed up nicely, "we didn't tell you?" He asked me.

"Tell me what?" Not know what he was talking about, like I said I didn't have contact with them for awhile.

"Mom, and Uncle Sam went to new York for the month. Uncle Sam wanted to take her there, something about brother and sister bonding." Tom told me, I nodded with this new information, I guess I'll call her tomorrow.

"Now about our dinner with the super family, you are coming with us. They don't take no as an answer." He dragged me out of his trailer and we headed to a nice looking car. I noticed he talked to some guys dressed in a suit, he then proceeded to the driver side and gotten in. I follows after in the passenger.

"We didn't get to talk once you decided to grace me with your presence. How are you, truly." Tom started as he made drive to the restaurant. It took me a while to make a sentence about my recent tour.

"I'm fine." I spoke out when I noticed how he glanced at me when I didn't respond. I heard give me a soft sigh, "Come on sis, we lost connection with you for a long time. The least you can do is tell me if you where alright during those times." Tom pleaded with me for some more information.

"Let's be real Tom, I wasn't 'alright' there was a reason for me not having contact with any of you." I told him, guessing from my tone he knew to drop the subject.

"I'm guessing my agent has told you about my schedule, you don't have to come to all of them if you don't want to." Tom said, pulling up to a fancy restaurant, I looked out the window to see suits and fancy dresses. The feeling of embarrassment came over me when I still felt my uniform on me.

"Cameron?" I felt him nudge me, I gave him a hum to know I'm still there. Sorta.

"Get out the car so the valet can do their job." He teased, I rolled my eyes at him and got out the car and waited for him to give the keys up.

I followed Tom inside, trusting the celebrity with this type of things. We didn't have to wait to ask for the group when we heard RDJ yell for us.

As we walked further into  the restaurant I could feel lingering eyes on me, like I've stated before I'm used to the looks. At a certain point. We finally made it to the table, only then did I realize that I was going to be sitting next to Scarlett.

I was greeted by them again when I took my seat, didn't have a chance to look over the menu before the waiter blessed us with her presence. I told her I'll get a water and have whatever my brother was having, god bless me if I open this book with number that look like phone numbers.

"So Cameron, tell us about your self. If you don't mind of course." Elizabeth started the conversation, I was honestly stuck for that answer.

But I do what I do best, put Tom under the bus.