I follow them on Twitter and Instagram then save the pictures. "It was nice meeting you guys." I say hugging them. "Thank you." They say. We pay for our froyo then go to our car. "Mel, Lou is not going to like you sticking out your ass." Harry says looking at the pictures. "It doesn't matter." I shrug. "I mean I don't have a problem with it." He says. "Harold Styles." I say shaking my head. He smiles and I steal some of his froyo. "Switch?" He asks. We switch cups like we always do when we eat this. "We should take one of this squad pictures but just us not fans. Like our real squad." I say. They nod and we get to our hotel.

"See you guys later." I say unlocking my room. They wave and I walk in. I throw away my empty cup and go to the bed. They were both asleep and I get a notification from vine. Harry posted a vine from my account of me doing the half court shot and some other weird vines of him and Liam. Liam also used my snapchat. I go on vine and start a video. I caress Louis cheek and he smiles in his sleep. I use the caption 'the littlest things make him smile' again and post it. I put my phone on the nightstand and take off my shoes. I sit on the bed and quietly watch tv.

Alex wakes up so I grab some of his toys and play with him. "Say it again please. Mummy." I say. Alex stays quiet and I chuckle. I change his diaper and decide to bathe him. I go to the bathroom and bathe him. He was getting tired so I quickly rinse him off. I wrap him in a towel and take him to the bed. He yawns and I smile. "You're so lazy baby." I say kissing his cheek. He giggles and I chuckle. I put a new diaper on him and a onesie. I lay him down feed him his bottle. He quickly falls asleep and I carefully comb his hair. Louis shifts in his sleep and he turns to me.

He smiles and I smile. "You're back." He cheers. "Babe I've been back for like an hour." I say. "Oh." He says lightly blushing. I nod and put Alex's comb away. I lay on top of him and he smiles. "How was basketball?" He asks. "It was fun. No one wanted to be on my team because they thought I sucked but I showed them." I say. He chuckles and kisses my cheek. "And I showed up Niall with half court shot." I say. "Fuck." He says surprised. I giggle and grab my phone. I show him the vine and then the picture. "Nice." He says zooming in on my butt. I giggle and squeeze his cheek.

"Baby. Am I good with my hips?" I ask going on vine and seeing people move their hips. I keep scrolling and he puts his hand on my back. "Princess you're so good with your hips. Plus you've got nice curves from your moms side of the family." He says. "They're not curves I'm just fat." I say. "Melissa you're fucking sexy." He says. "I don't feel sexy." I say. "Baby do you trust me?" He asks. "Yeah." I say nodding. "Then trust me when I say you're beautiful and sexy and everything in one." He says hooking my hair behind my ear. I blush and smile. "Thank you." I say. "Anytime." He says kissing my forehead.

He plays with my hair and I scroll through vines. "Babe. You're famous." I say. "Really?" He gasps. I giggle and show him the vines. "Melissa." He groans. "What? They're cute." I say. "But I'm supposed to be sexy." He whines. "You are sexy." I say. "Then only record me when I'm sexy not cute." He says. "Okay." I say chuckling. I lay next to him and we watch vines. "I love you." He says. "I love you too baby." I say kissing his cheek. He smiles and I keep scrolling. His hand slips into my pants and he rubs my butt. "Lou." I whine. "Shh. Keep scrolling." He says. I start of video of him.

I record his hand then stop then go to his face. "Sir get your hand out of my pants." I say. He covers his face and I giggle. I post it and start another. He was watching tv and I record him. "Sexy." I say. "Melissa." He groans noticing I was recording. I giggle and post it. "I'm going to tell Mark on you." He says. "Why Mark?" I ask. "Because he said if you bully me he'll deal with it." He says. I giggle and kiss his cheek. "I'm sorry for bullying you. I love you." I say straddling his lap. I lean down and kiss him softly. He puts his hands on my waist and moans. I chuckle and pull away.