Huo Wei nodded. "Is Dr. Yu in the hospital today?"

Dr. Yu, the doctor responsible for treating Huo Wei's insomnia, also worked here but spent most of his time traveling as a renowned doctor.

Dr. Wen paused a little. "Unfortunately, Dr. Yu isn't in the hospital today. He had a seminar to attend." After saying this, he took them to the first test room.

For the next couple of hours, they spent it moving from room to room. Whenever Huo Wei had to take a test, Yu Yuan would sit on one of the many waiting chairs in the hospital. The previous nurses had gone back to their workstations. Hence, it was just Dr. Wen that remained with them.

Once Huo Wei came out from another test room, Yu Yuan asked, "How many tests are left?"

Dr. Wen replied, "Just the x-ray test. The x-ray room is just round the corner."

Yu Yuan nodded, "Alright. Go on. I'll wait for you here."

Huo Wei stretched his hand to tuck a strand of hair behind her ears, "Tired?"

"A little."

"Wait for me. I'll be back soon."

"Hmm."

Yu Yuan watched the two leave before finding a more open place to sit.

In truth, the reason she stayed behind wasn't because she was tired. Instead, it was because she had felt someone watching her. It began after Huo Wei completed the first two tests.

The person was very cautious and only appeared when she was alone. They seemed afraid of Huo Wei.

The person was rather persistent, and their stare carried some ill intent. She wanted to know who this person was.

Yu Yuan sat down patiently, waiting for the person to reappear. Not long after, the staring resumed. Yu Yuan waited for a short period before suddenly turning to the direction the stare came from.

This time she caught the person.

It was a woman.

Not expecting Yu Yuan's sudden move, the woman froze. Then she quickly ducked and escaped. But it wasn't before Yu Yuan got a good look at her.

The woman looked like she was in her 30s. However, she might have been older than she looked. Her clothing consisted of brand-name items which meant she was wealthy.

Her sense of dressing and looks aimed at creating a magnanimous and dignified aura. But for some reason, there was a sense of disharmony, the clothes made her look like an imitator.

Yu Yuan felt a little puzzled. What did she want? She fled rather quickly.

While Yu Yuan pondered her identity, the person in question was also investigating hers. The person was Yin Chuo, the wife of Huo Qi.

Today she came to the hospital to visit a popular plastic surgeon. Recently, there had been wrinkles forming on her face. Although her husband didn't say anything about it, his eyes were not as affectionate as before.

Yin Chuo cursed her husband for the umpteenth time. She knew him very well. He was promiscuous in nature. She knew a lot of tricks, but if her looks weren't up to standard, he would cheat on her.

Recently, she found that he had been meeting more frequently with his 'like-minded' friends. Those friends liked to hold gatherings which were, in fact, meetings between rich old men and young, ambitious celebrities who were searching for backers.

She couldn't outright stop him, so she could only try to keep him. If it weren't for the fact that she depended on him, she wouldn't have to go through all this.

She just finished her early appointment with the plastic surgeon and was leaving when she almost ran into Huo Wei. Luckily she was quick enough to hide before she fell into his line of sight.

What was Huo Wei doing here? Was he sick? How great it would be if he had a terminal illness just like his mother. Yin Chuo's eyes shone with greed and malice. After, she couldn't hold her curiosity and followed them.

But she was bound to be disappointed. When Huo Wei entered the fourth test room, she knew he was just here for a medical check-up. Her curiosity now turned to the woman beside him.

Who was she? It didn't seem like Qin Huifen. Had Qin Huifen been replaced?

Her female intuition told her this person wasn't an ordinary employee. Unfortunately, she couldn't be too obvious about observing them or too close, especially when Huo Wei was there. She could only observe when he was gone.

She thought Huo Wei was the only sensitive one, but the lady suddenly turned to look at her. Yin Chuo was startled. Before her brain could think, she quickly scrambled to hide.

That woman wasn't a simple person.

Now that she had been discovered, she couldn't continue following them, but she was still curious about that woman.

Yin Chuo thought about it for a minute and picked up her phone to call someone. Afterward, she left the hospital and entered the coffee shop across it.

Not long after, a nurse joined her. This nurse was someone she had successfully bribed to become one of her eyes in the hospital. Most of the nurses looked down on her and wouldn't accept her gifts, but this one was greedy and easy to control.

Once the nurse sat down, they quickly got down to business. Yin Chuo asked about Huo Wei's relationship with the woman beside him.

The nurse said, "I managed to eavesdrop on the conversation of the nurses that welcomed them. I didn't hear much but according to that nurse. It seems like the two are married."

"That's impossible!" Yin Chuo exclaimed. Huo Wei? Married?

The nurse shook her head. "I don't know either, but a nurse said their interactions didn't seem like a boss and subordinate. Most importantly, they both wore wedding rings on their ring finger, which looked like a pair."

Yin Chuo was shocked. "You really heard that?"

The nurse nodded. Then she looked around before saying, "I have to go. I snuck out to see you, and my colleagues are probably looking for me now."

Yin Chuo responded absent-mindedly, and the nurse quickly took her leave.

She still had trouble processing this piece of information.

Huo Wei was married?