𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬

Start from the beginning

Sounding frantic, Randy speaks louder, "Excuse me? Wait a minute! W-What? Why? When did you become so chummy that they're coming to your house? Aren't they a bit offbeat? I mean, you used to think they were strange—"

"Hey! That was years ago! I just... got used to it now." You interrupted, slumping your shoulders again as Randy brushes off your explanation and continues his outpouring of words.

"But you've always been distant from them! When did all this change?" He queries then puts a hand on your shoulder, "When did you guys even talk behind my back?"

Exhaling audibly, you scan your surroundings to ensure your boss isn't within earshot. Once you're convinced of your privacy, you return your attention to Randy. "Well... when class ended, they approached me about fixing some of their clothes, and they insisted that they wait in my house for it to be done. It's only a quickie."

Randy put on a disgusted expression at your last word, "Ugh, 'quickie' doesn't sound right in this context.."

"You sound gross out of context." You mumbled back, nudging his side.

Randy rolls his eyes, "But isn't Dewey also dropping by your place later? And if it's such a quick task, why bother renting a movie?" He asks, pointing at the shelves of horror movies stacked neatly by you.

You quickly shift your eyes, trying to hide your pink face from Randy with your hair as your lips tighten into a straight line, "I... didn't want to look boring..." You quietly admitted, feeling your cheeks get hotter the more you think about it.

Randy stares at you for a moment, and you weren't sure if he was judging you or if he was genuinely surprised. It's not always that you cared about people's opinions of you and it wasn't always that you asked for friends, hence why you never tried to look good or filter your words.

"That doesn't sound like you. Do you actually like them?"

Your flushed cheeks suddenly turned cold at that suggestion, you snap your neck over to him and hit his shoulder, "Of course not! They both have girlfriends and I do not have any time for that!... I just..." You slump your shoulders and nibble your inner cheek, "I think they're fun to get along with... It'll be nice to make new friends, right?"

The pinkness of your cheeks glowed back again at the mention of 'new friends' and this earned a knowing smirk from the horror geek. He can't resist pinching your cheeks, which elicits an adorable squeal and earns him a retaliatory slap on the shoulder. "Alright, alright, I admit you could use some fresh faces in your life... but just so you know, we're watching 'Candyman,' and you're staying awake this time!"

"Okay, when?"

Randy shrugs, "I dunno, maybe tomorrow night? Maybe even later once tweedle dee and tweedle dumb are finished with their business. What are they exactly making you sew?"

"Some costume and worn-out shirts."

"I thought they were swimming in cash and could easily buy new ones?"

"Ya got a problem with that, meek geek?" A new voice interrupts the middle air between you and Randy. Randy withdrew his hand away from you as you two shot your heads over your shoulder to see both Stu and Billy. You slightly paled at their presence, making you think if they heard anything that came from your mouth.

As the two make their way to both you and Randy, Randy was furiously shaking his head, earning a proud grin from Billy. "Yeah. Thought so." He sends a sarcastic smile to the horror geek before his eyes looked at your figure. He was about to greet you until Randy interjected first,

"What are you even doing here, Billy? I thought you had some date with Sidney?" You couldn't miss the slight bothersome and bitter tone in Randy's voice and it honestly doesn't surprise you, it didn't surprise Billy either. It was blatantly obvious since last year, before Billy even started to date Sidney that Randy fancied Sidney.