Chapter 1: Grand Entrance

At the grand entrance of the school, Chloé stood like a radiant queen, her discerning eye carefully critiqued her fellow students' outfits and makeup choices while awaiting the arrival of her friends. Beside her, Sabrina underwent a swift yet thorough checklist review.

"Outfit?" Chloé inquired with a confident air.

"Perfect," Sabrina replied.

"Books?" Chloé continued.

"Checked and accounted for," Sabrina confirmed. "And what about Adrien and (Name)?"

"I've promised to give them a tour," Chloé stated, determination gleaming in her eyes. "The dynamic trio is reunited, and as the leader, it's my duty to make sure we remain unbreakable."

In a soft voice, Sabrina hesitated, "Can I join, Chloé?"

Chloé's eyebrow arched in surprise, her retort momentarily halted. But, before she could respond, Marinette accidentally bumped with Chloé, causing a small splash of coffee to mar the fabric of her Gabriel Agreste sweater. Instant fury flared within Chloé, her composure shattering like fragile glass.

"You've ruined my priceless Gabriel Agreste sweater!" Chloé's voice rang out, a mix of anger and distress coloring her words.

Marinette stammered in panic, "I... I'm so, so sorry..."

Chloé's anger escalated, her frustration directed towards Marinette. Grasping the collar of Marinette's shirt, Chloé's voice dripped with acrimony, "Marinette!! You... are so-"

A sharp interruption cut through the tension. Alya's presence emerged, her throat clearing audibly as the camera's focus shifted to reveal her capturing the unfolding drama between Chloé and Marinette.

"Don't stop on my account," Alya's voice chimed, her stance mirroring that of an inconspicuous observer. "I'm just a fly on the wall."

Unfazed by the newfound audience, Chloé's demeanor shifted abruptly. Releasing her grip on Marinette, she adjusted her jacket with an air of nonchalance. A calculated smile spread across her lips as she formulated a new narrative.

"...so, Marinette, you're going to be my new best friend!" Chloé's proclamation carried an unexpected warmth, her abrupt change catching everyone off guard. "It's just a priceless cashmere sweater. Sabrina, come along." With a snap of her fingers, Chloé propelled Sabrina forward, setting a brisk pace toward the school's entrance. "Let's get to class. We have much to study."

"I am so angry right now! I could eat... a piece of bread with butter!" Chloé muttered with exasperation, her irritation palpable.

Sabrina offered a concerned caution, "But that would mean carbs and fats. You could break out!"

"I know," Chloé sighed, a mixture of annoyance and acknowledgment in her voice. With a flourish, she proceeded to stride dramatically into the school, her presence asserting authority even in moments of frustration.

Minutes later, (Name) enters the scene, looking like a daredevil who just tamed a wild tornado and did a victory dance. A crazy bastard and a strong one at that just tried to break her back- she quickly put him in his place.

As (Name) enters the classroom, Chloé, acting as if she'd just seen a magical unicorn riding a colorful rainbow, exclaims, "You!"

Our heroine, as relaxed as a sloth on a lazy Sunday afternoon, responds, "Me."

Alix, with wide-eyed curiosity, asks, "Whoa, new person, spill the beans!"

Like something out of a movie, Chloé leaps toward (Name), her dramatic entrance resembling a passionate hug between long-lost lovers in an overly dramatic romance film. But, (Name) isn't having the greatest day - still dealing with the effects of her gravity-defying takedown - and both of them end up falling to the floor.

Lying there like a pair of toppled dominoes, (Name) adds a touch of sarcasm to the situation, "Well, isn't this a glamorous way to start the school year."

Unperturbed, Chloé strikes a pose and declares, "This is MY partner in crime, and if you dare mess with her, get ready to face the fiery wrath of the all-powerful queen bee!"

Ms Bustier enters the room with her usual cheery self, "Everyone, get to their seats. Who's ready to start school?!"

Zombie like groans are heard across the classroom.

"That's the spirit!"