Chapter 3

Hey it's Em 😜

I've decided that I'm going to update every Saturday

I hope you enjoy my story

Please comment and vote also tell me any ideas that you have for my story

So without further adoo (what does that even mean?) here's chappy number 3

Em xxx

.....................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 3

Amber's P.O.V.

So us 7 were calmly wondering around trying to find Louis but inside I was screaming I'M GONNA SEE LOUIS, I'M GONNA SEE LOUIS, I'M GONNA SEE LOUIS.

Then this really ugly dude with a monobrow, a goatee, a bold head and wearing a dirty jumpsuit came up to us and started talking to Georgia calling her his sister?

Suddenly it came to me, he was LOUIS!! It must be a costume (I'm so smart)

Then I started acting all hot, twirling my really dark soft sort of black hair around my finger trying to get Louis' attention

When he was finished talking to Georgia, Louis turned to me ignoring everyone else and smiled at me, me. Then he gave me a piece of paper, broke up mine and Georgia's arms then took her away

As soon as they left I opened up the piece of paper that said...

'Hi I'm not quite sure if you know who I am already but I'm Louis Tomlinson .Please don't freak out. You are reading this right now because as soon as I saw you standing there arms linked with my sister. I knew you were the one girl I have been waiting for and I hope this is not to forward but I would really like to go out some time. Give me a call' Then there underneath the writing was LOUIS TOMLINSON'S PHONE NUMBER!!!!!

I screamed so loud and I know that because everyone in the theatre stopped shoving and pushing and looked at me.

Then I calmly walked off like a super model on a cat walk. That's right Amber strut your stuff

Us 7 got out of there and into Emily's awesome car as soon as we could. Then when it was the right time ( around 30 minutes after the concert ) I called LOUIS ( that's sounds so awesome )

He answered with the hottest voice I have ever heard in like ever!!

We talked for so long and every second I thought it was a dream we were going to go out to one of the fanciest restaurants in England tomorrow at 8 o'clock and I have never been happier in my whole life.

.....................................................................................................................................................

You like?

Please comment vote and give me any ideas you have for my story.

Em xoxoxo