•| Chapter Three |•

Comincia dall'inizio

While I smile with my nerves poking out of my forehead.

"Here." I said handling her the cookie. "Please pay on the counter."

She gets the box and made her way to the counter. I examine her body and was a little envious. She do have the boobs. But I got the teacher she's talking about so, I won.

----

Takemichi and Takuya got home earlier than me so I closed the bakery alone. After locking everything up I checked all my belongings before walking to the bus station. I decided to go to the mall to buy myself some skin routine products that I already need.

As I arrived at the mall I directly goes to the drug store to refill our medicine box and buy the things I needed.

While strolling around the mall, I buy myself an ice cream and sat on one of the benches.

It's kind of cold today but I enjoy the warmth of Ran's jacket and the company of ice cream. Argh so weird.

"Y/N?"

"Eh?"

"Oh so you live around here?" Ms. Yuzuha asked with her usual brow arched and sit beside me. I moved a little to give her space and didn't even move an inch so my eyes won't met her.

"Hai. I just live near. How about you Sensei?" I asked her looking infront and slowly eating the ice cream I bought. I put my things in the middle of my thighs awkwardly feeling her awra beside me.

"I came from roponggi to meet with a guy, and came straight here to buy things, why?" She answered sounding strict and not interested to talk to me. Well if she's not why approach me anyway?

"I see. I must go now, I needed to cook and clean the house." I excused. I was about to go when I didn't receive a reply from her but she grabs my wrist.

"Are you close to, Mr. Haitani?" She asked that I responded with a nod. "A little." I said so she won't suspect anything and ask me to the edge like she always do.

"If you were to be asked. What kind of girl does he like?" She questioned. I am a bit taken a back by what she said. Well we are clearly not in the same league so maybe girls that are not like you? Heh don't let that slip into your mouth.

"Base on his looks? I think he's not into status and wealth. Maybe more on a silent profitable partner. Someone who could give him peace and a rest to his every day world." I said a little thinking about when I first met him.

"Too deep. How about the looks?" She sounded a bit irritated and bored on what I said. Well go ahead and lose interest on my boyfriend :). "It's hard to tell what, Mr. Haitani likes when it's about the looks." I answered really making sure she's not getting the answers she wants.

"This is why I don't like you, kid. You are lame and never knows how to please someone." She lets go of my hands before flipping her hair like she's really hating what's happening. "I think she's into older girls, anyway." That was the last words that came to her mouth before walking away. Well, I guess?

Walking out of the mall, I cannot stop thinking about what girls Ran is in to. After all I never knew the kind of girl he likes. I don't know if I should consider that he likes girls at my range.

I ride the bus and listen to our fave song. He didn't tell me if he will be late so I would just text him just in case.

/ Are you going home late? /   I texted him. I wanted to cook steak for us but if he's going home late for sure he will be eating already.

/ No, not really baby. /

/ You've eaten anything, yet? /   I texted back already thinking the procedure of cooking the steak. I don't usually cook steak so everytime I cook I always remember every details needed.

/ I ate a cookie given by Rindou's visitor. And guess what? /   He replied. Wow he even got a cut off like it's a surprise huh

/ What is it? /  I smiled as I imagine his smiling face. Looks so strict and cold but is a cute man when it comes to his small surprises.

/ It is your best sellers on the Bakery /  He replied and I feel a sudden bang on my memory. Was it from that girl who have a big boobs? But the world is not too small is it? Is it too round that every people fall at the same place? O my god.

/ That's good hahaha. Me and the dinner will wait for you /   I replied in cold fingers. Why is my boyfriend too handsome? Or am I just overthinking? What is an overthinker like me exist in this world anyways? T_T

/ Sure, honey. I'll see you in the house. Wear your comfortable clothes / My brows furrowed at his reply. I shook my head while smiling and got out of the bus.

This man. What are you planning on your mind again. Mr. Haitani