Pit Babe

Book title: Pit babeAuthor: AlittlebixthPages: 831Tags: comedy, supernaturalMy opinion: It's so fun and emotional

Author: Alittlebixth
Pages: 831
Tags: comedy, supernatural
My opinion: It's so fun and emotional. The author wrote a very detailed NC which i have gotten many butterflies while reading. Book 1 mostly NC while Book 2 are quite emotional while they're explaining the back story of Babe and charlie.

I heard that it's going to be made into series. If you want spoiler, you can read the description, if not just skip.

Description:
(Just a rough description since i forgotten some of it as i read it during January and i will just write what i remember)

Started when Babe was having sex with an alpha at the locker room(?). The author then explains how much Babe hates the pheromone smell from the alpha. They did it halfway then Babe made a pause in between and walk away due to him couldn't stand the other pheromone smell.

Babe then went back to the racing track and got the first place. Normally, he likes to have sex to release his lust (?) before the competition and this time he's not in a mood although he won the first place. He then walks to the locker room where there isn't anyone there. He then met with Charlie who came to ask him to pull him into the team. Babe then ask for exchange of one night stand which Charlie agree to it. Babe invited Charlie to his condo and they did it.

From that day onwards, Charlie became Babe sex buddy. Babe describe that Charlie are different then others as he have a very faint pheromone smell of alpha just as the way he likes. Babe then gave one of his sports car to Charlie. (I personally find Babe are like sugar daddy to Charlie).

(Book 1 literally just NC, in the car, bathtub, bedroom etc. The author wrote each and every NC so detailed)

After the character development, the bond etc. The truth then appears that charlie didn't like racing. He joined the team just to get near Babe.

A little back story of babe:
When Babe was younger, he was very poor. To the point that he have to sleep through his hunger with his father. Once he woke up, he was in hospital and a man adopted him and took him to the mansion, Babe then called him as his father. As for his own biological father, Babe didn't see him from that day onwards.
Once he grew up, he found out the reason and the dark story of the man and the kids that he adopted. He then ran away and move out of the house. He then was helped by Alan (the captain of the team) and became Pit babe today.

Back to the present, Babe found out that Charlie was one of the child that the man adopted. And that the purpose of him getting close to him was to turn him into Omega and get him pregnant. It's true that Charlie are one of the child that was adopted by that man, but he get near Babe to protect him from Way (Babe's best friend which is one of the plot twists in the novel).

Way was Babe best friend for years when also one of the child that the man adopted and was send to make Babe pregnant. Way is an Enigma which is possible to get Babe who is an Alpha to turn into Omega and pregnant. While Charlie does not have that ability as he was just an ordinary Alpha (But babe misunderstood him as Enigma, they have some misunderstanding and fight then made up again once Charlie explains everything to him)

How Babe found out that Way betrayed him? Because Way almost raped him but Charlie came to save him on time

The reason is because these kids that were adopted were extraordinary, they have supernatural power. The man that came out with many way as possible such as kidnap them from hospital since they where infant, adopt and force them to breed etc. Some of them got abuse and became disabled.

Emotional part was Charlie having car accident during the race (I thought he died). The author wrote it really well, including Babe's emotion when he was crying out loud in the hospital (ngl I cried while reading). But little did they knew that it was part of Charlie and Jeff (One of the child that the man adopted and Charlie think of him as his own little brother)'s Plan.

In the end, they have some Chaos in the mansion. The man was having an auction of the kids he adopted to the rich people. Babe plan to destroy the place and save all the kids with the help of Way (That Babe couldn't trust him after what he has done to him but still agree to work with him in order to take down the man) Babe then met with Charlie in the mansion while running away. He got emotional because he thought that Charlie was dead.

Then the man got caught Blah Blah Blah. Happy ending.

There's a second couple of Alan and Jeff as well. I really hope that the author write their novel with their POV. But FYI, in the novel Jeff is a minor while Alan have just reached his age if 30s.