Master Of The Mansion (Ep 22)

Goto: Wake up. Hey, I told you to wake up! Wake... Hey... Hey, you! Come on, dude! C'mon! Are you gonna nap all day?! Rise and shine already, will ya?!

They both wake up

Y/n: Morning...

Tanjiro: Ah!

Goto: You're in the presence of the Hashira!

Ryusei: Long time no see boy!

Y/n: For fucks sake...HE WAS A HASHIRA?

Tanjiro: Ah!

Uzui: Bummer. I heard they were Demon Slayers with a demon in tow, so I was looking forward to seeing them look more flamboyant... but those are some drab-looking dudes, huh?

Y/n: Hey!

Rengoku: Yes! And now, we'll put these boys on trial! I see!

Tanjiro: Wh-Who are these peop-

Goto pushes Tanjiro's head into the ground

Goto: Don't open your mouth just yet, you moron! Just who do you think is standing before you?! You're in the presence of the Hashiras!

Y/n: Honestly Ryusei. I don't even know if you'll side with me or not...

The hashira look at Ryusei who smiles whilst crossing his arms in response

Ryusei: I'll do what I find more fun!

Mitsuri: So cool...

Mitsuri says this quiet enough so no one hears

Ryusei: But...

Ryusei's smile fades

Ryusei: I never knew you were travelling with a demon...

As soon as his smile faded, he gains it back

Ryusei: That's super hardcore man!

Y/n: You're as weird as the last time I saw you...

Shinobu: Before we start the trial, why don't you explain the crime you've comm-

Rengoku: There's no need for a trial!

Shinobu: Huh?

Rengoku: Protecting a demon is a clear violation of the code! We're within our rights to deal with them on our own! We're going to behead those 2 along with the demon!

Uzui: In that case, I'll be glad to decapitate him flamboyantly. I'll show you the most flamboyant blood spray you'll ever see. I'm talking max flamboyance.

 I'm talking max flamboyance