Chapter Twenty-One ; All Talk With Manoucheca Podcast

Začít od začátku

"He was just here," Joe said.

Safiya's gaze softens, and she pulls Joe into a gentle hug. "I know, I'm still in shock too," Safiya said.

For a few seconds, in silence, he continued to caress her legs as Safiya replied to a message from the girls about doing something for Joseann and the kids.

"The girls want to do something for Joseann and the kids," Safiya told Joe.

Joe nods.

"That would be nice. I think offering practical help is good," Joe said.

Safiya silently agreed.

"This is a shocking way to end the year," Joe said.

"Yeah," Safiya said.

Joe and Safiya discuss attending Windham's funeral. But Safiya is worried that the hurricane may ruin the plans for Windham's funeral.

"There's a hurricane coming. I hope it doesn't affect people flying in for the funeral, I know everyone wants to say their final goodbyes to Windham," Safiya said.

Joe nods.

"I hope it doesn't," Joe said.

instagram

8,000,000 likessafiya Flyest in The City 😻View all 61,319 comments

8,000,000 likes
safiya Flyest in The City 😻
View all 61,319 comments

"Welcome back to All Talk with Manoucheca, We have a special guest today we got our my dear friend Safiya, How are you?" Manoucheca asked Safiya after introducing her.

Safiya was being interviewed by Manoucheca for Manoucheca's podcast, All Talk with Manoucheca. Safiya was doing it to promote her businesses and talk wrestling and WWE, of course. She also wanted to set the record straight about some things that are being said about her on social media.