Disclaimer

All of these characters belong to Shannon Messenger and I know these aren't my characters. 👍

Me and my friend @BalladLovesBroadway made this together, and yes we casted ourselves as certain characters but for a good reason if we truly didn't think we could play the character we wouldn't have casted ourselves.

If we don't have the character on here it's because we haven't found a good fit. We made sure these people have the proper age and are a good fit for every character.

Side note on that - these characters are age appropriate now. We will try and keep updating them so they stay age appropriate, however it's not like the 4th movie is being filmed already since 1. It hasn't been confirmed that any other kotlc movies will be made other than book one and 2. Book one isn't even being filmed, therefore certain characters like tam and linh's actors will most likely be too old but then, but as of now they are good, and who knows maybe in the future they still will be since only their age is changing--not the age gap of them and others.
RESTATE IN SIMPLER WORDS: These people are of the proper age as of now, in about 1-2 years some of them might not be the proper age anymore. However, we will try to keep up with their ages as much as possible to try and update the cast.

Feel free to leave your opinions in the comments, but please don't leave hate because we worked extremely hard on this. PLLLEEEAASSEEE COMMENT WE LOVE HEARING YALLS OPINIONS!!!!!

We found the best of the best, I am biased since I had to do with making this but like you can't look at these people and tell me they aren't good. They might not be perfect but in my opinion they are *amazing*.

I forgot to add this before: I'm not going to say I'm every person: oh they'll need contacts, because most people will need contacts due to the fact that there is a vast variation of blues, while humans can have way more colored eyes rather than just blue.

Also if you made it this far in the disclaimer: What are your opinions about the movie? And who would you want to play?