𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐈

*

4 years later

[Y/N] FOLDS THE LAST SHIRT, placing it in her suitcase . Today was the day she was moving back home. After 4 years at Stanford University , she finally got her degree and finish her major for Human Biology .

She was extremely excited to return back home. These past 4 years she's been missing her friends and family. Although some good came out of these 4 years. Speaking of one thing;

[Y/N] hears the door of her condo click. She turns around to be greeted by a pair of beautiful brown eyes. She smiles as her boyfriend, Markus walks up to her. "You ready to go?"

She nods "Can you help me with my bags? There's 2 more in my room" [Y/N] asks while pointing to her room.

"Don't even stress" Markus chuckles, while heading to her room and taking her two extremely heavy suitcases out. "Holy shit. What the fuck did you put in here? Bowling Balls?" He questions while laughing.

"Oh shut up, I thought you were strong" [Y/N] teases, poking his muscles through his half-sleeve shirt. "I am strong, but I ain't the hulk" Markus playfully eye-rolls. He goes out of the condo to load the suitcases in the car.

[Y/N] take a last look to see if she is forgetting anything. She grab her school bag and purse, making sure everything is in there and rolls the last suitcase out. She locks her condo complex and heads down to the lobby.

She returns her keys and officially checks out. She says one last goodbye to the receptionist of the building and walks out to the parking garage.

Once [Y/N] reaches the parking garage, she sees Markus and the uber driver trying their best to fit all the bags into the car. "Need any help?" she chuckles.

"A little" Markus mutters while struggling. [Y/N] walks up to the car and goes to put 2 of the duffel bags into the back seats where she'll sit. With doing that a lot of room in the trunk opened up. She smirks "There ya go, smartass"

Markus playfully stares into her eyes "Don't get too cocky" he warns. [Y/N] softly smiles back and heads into the backseat. Markus sits in the passenger seat and the uber driver heads off the the airport.

•••

In less than half an hour [Y/N] and Markus made it to the airport. Markus and [Y/N] grab their bags and head off to check in and security. Once they both reach the gate, [YN] goes to buy some snacks.

"Want any snacks for the flight?" She asks Markus, he nods "I'll take BBQ. You want my card?" He offers his card but [Y/N] declines it.

"It's okay, I'll pay" She smiles up at him, he nods and goes back to looking at his phone.

[Y/N] goes to the convenience store right across their gate and grabs 2 bags of chips, 2 water bottles, and 2 chocolate bars. She goes to the counter to pay, setting down all the items and waiting for the cashier to scan them. " That'll be $9.27 " The cashier states while putting all the items into a plastic bag.

[Y/N] pulls out a $10 bill out of her wallet and sets it down on the counter. She grabs the bag from the cashier, "Thank you" She says smiling at her, then walking away back to her gate.