#33

Lee's POV
The night before the finals
​​​​​​I was able to go back home and it was very clean.
"It's very clean here."
"While you were recovering in the hospital, I've been living in your place." Lily said.
"Woof." Rufus said.
"Also I've been looking after Rufus." Lily said.
She started making dinner after letting Rufus out.
'Lily has been taking care of me & Rufus a lot. Did she really mean what she said?'
3 weeks ago
'I couldn't beat Gaara, my arms & legs hurt so much. I'm sorry, Lily.'
"​​​​Lee, I'm not​​​​​ mad at you anymore so please open your eyes." Lily said.
​​​​​​​A couple of hours later
"Lily, it's time to go." Gai-Sensei said.
"I'm not leaving." Lily said.
"Lee will be okay." Neji said.
"You call this f****** okay?! His arms & legs are f***** up!" Lily yelled.
​​​​​​​'Lily & Neji are here with Gai-Sensei. Tenten must be resting.'
​​​​​​​"I meant that he'll be okay and nobody will hurt him." Neji said.​​​​​​​
"Neji, get the f*** out of my face before I break your nose for what you did to Hinata." Lily said.
"Now Lily, let's not fi... Ow my privates!" Gai-Sensei yelled.
"Don't think I'm not furious with you Maito! I'm still pissed that you taught him the Eight Gates Technique after knowing that it could f****** kill him!" Lily yelled.
"Lily, are you crying?" Neji asked.
"Shut Up, the both of you leave me alone." Lily said.
​​​​​​​ I woke up and saw Gai-Sensei on the ground, Neji was trying to pick him up & Lily was crying.

​​​​​​​'I've never seen her cry. She's really upset.'
​​​​​​​"Lee, are you okay?" Gai-Sensei asked.
Before I could answer the question, Lily told them to get the nurse.​​​​​​​
'Is she gonna hit me?'
She sat down on the bed and kissed me.
​​​​​​​"Never do that again. Do you understand me?" Lily asked.
"Yes."
"Love You." Lily said.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​Present​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​"Lee, what's on your mind?" Lily asked.
"Nothing."
"You'll get better." Lily said.
She kissed me on the cheek before going to the living room.
​​​​​​​'I'm so confused.'​​​​​​​