004

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗘𝗗𝗚𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧

chapter four:you and me forevermore !

chapter four:
you and me forevermore !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

"CAN YOU PLEASE tell me where we're going?"

See, Ricky and Athena never had many elaborate dates. Their dates were more lowkey ⁠ — a movie night at one of their houses, a trip to get ice cream, or a picnic in the case of Valentine's Day. And usually, none of those dates ended up as a surprise.

Unlike now.

Athena had gotten dressed in a cropped red long-sleeved, a black skirt layered over see-through black tights, and her red high-top Converse with the two front pieces of her hair pinned back. Ricky had picked her up, looking nothing but handsome in his jeans and open button-up, but insisted that she had to tie a blindfold around her eyes because she couldn't see where they were going.

Her hand was tightly interlocked with Ricky's while her other hand rested on his arm as he led her somewhere. It made her nervous just walking in the dark, but Ricky was right next to her, and by how he wasn't letting go of her — which she knew he wouldn't — she felt a little better.

"No, because we're almost there," Ricky reassured her. He lifted up their interlocked hands and pressed a kiss to the back of hers, making her smile slightly. "Watch out, we're going on grass now."

Athena stepped off of the hard surface they had been walking on and into the grass. It was only a couple moments longer when Ricky suddenly stopped, making her stop as well.

Ricky let go of her hand and placed a hand on the small of her back, gently steering her inside something. "We're here."

Athena let out a small laugh. "Can I know where here is, now?"

He chuckled at her. "You're so impatient." Ricky reached up and placed his hands on the knot of her blindfold. "Ready?"

"Ready."

Ricky untied the bandana from around her head. Athena blinked a couple times to get used to seeing nothing but darkness again. She saw a building decorated with street lights, but from by her feet came the sound of squeals and barks. Athena looked down and immediately gasped. Walking around her were multiple golden retriever puppies.

She turned to Ricky, her mouth hung open in shock. "You brought me to puppies?"

"I brought you to puppies," Ricky confirmed.