【𝐋𝐆|𝐒𝐗】unexpected heat.

En başından başla

"F-Fuck, Jeff," I whimpered, nodding slightly at his suggestion. "Please... It's driving me crazy, I can't think straight. I just want this to be over already, it's so overwhelming..."

"Mm, you've got it, babes." Jeff said huskily as he smirked slightly. Jeff dipped his head down to the crook of my neck, planting soft kisses along the sensitive skin as his fingers slip under the fabric of my shirt to trail along my side. Goosebumps flood my skin in his wake, a soft gasp leaving my lips as Jeff grabs my shoulder and gently pushes me onto my back while still kissing along my neck.

I let my own hands trail down his body as he gently nips at my neck, my back arching and pressing my chest against his. My hand makes it to his sweats, my fingers nimbly moving along Jeff's shaft through the soft fabric and causing him to let out a low groan against my neck and buck his hips against my hand. Jeff's fingers trailed to the hem of my shirt, pulling away to take it off as he looks down at me.

"So fuckin' beautiful, baby," Jeff murmurs as he undoes the button of my jeans, sliding them down my legs. "Can't wait to claim you, body and soul," He panted out, leaning down to nip up my neck. "Gonna make you scream for me, make sure everyone knows who makes you feel good."

Jeff's one hand trailed to my back to unclasp my bra, his other moving to rub my pussy through the fabric of my panties. He planted kisses down my neck again, trailing to my chest before he removed my undone bra with his teeth and flung it to the side. His lips clasped around one of my nipples as he moved my panties to the side, his fingers getting coated in my slick as he pushes two of them into me and slowly pumps them. He swirls his tongue around my nipple before swapping to the other. I let out a low moan as a wave of pleasure shoots through me like electricity, my head falling back as Jeff's fingers stretch my walls with a scissoring motion before curling them to hit my sweet spot.

"Jeff, oh my god... Please, I want you.." I managed to pant out, my fingers tangling in his hair as he looks down at me with hungry eyes.

"Louder, baby," Jeff ordered with a low growl, his fingers picking up the pace. "If you want me so bad, beg for what you want."

"Mmphm, Jeff," I groaned, letting a louder moan fall from my lips as his fingers keep pumping in and out of my core. "I want you to fill me up, knot me, please. I'll be a good girl, fuck, I promise.."

I look away in embarrassment at how submissive and needy my words were, but Jeff growled in approval before pulling his fingers from me. I whimper at the loss of his fingers, looking back up to catch him stripping out of his t-shirt and sweatpants. Once Jeff was naked he moved me to my hands and knees, one hand resting on my lower back as the other lines his cock up with me. Pushing slowly into my tight walls, I feel him stretching me out. Jeff let's out a low moan, more akin to a growl, as he pulls back to thrust into me again with slow and deep strokes.

"Fuuuck, ___, you're so tight," Jeff praised with a groan as he leaned down to kiss my back, his one hand gripping my hip as the other holds him up. "You're taking me so well, so wet for me."

I grip the sheets beneath me as Jeff starts to pick up the pace of his thrusts, his fingers digging into my hip. The sounds of our pants and moans mingle together with the sound of skin slapping against skin, a layer of sweat forming on my body. Jeff leans down, his teeth biting down on my shoulder to keep me in place as he angled his hips to thrust up into me and brush against my g-spot. I let out a loud moan, leaning my head back against his shoulder. Jeff's hand moves from my hip, trailing up my body to my neck and gripping just enough to make it slightly harder to breathe.

"Who do you belong to, baby? Tell me who owns you." Jeff growled out, teeth still clinging to my shoulder.

"I-I belong to you, Jeff," I whimper out with a loud moan, my walls pulsing slightly as I push my hips back against his thrusts. "I'm all yours. You own me."

"That's fuckin' right. All mine, nobody else could make you feel this good," Jeff growled, his thrusts becoming sloppier as his own release drew close. "Shit, ___, hold on for me. I'm almost there, baby, gonna knot you and fill you up like you deserve."

Jeff's movement became more erratic as his cock throbbed inside me and with one final powerful thrust his knot slipped into my pussy as his thick load pumped into me. I let out a loud moan, the sensation of his hot cum flooding my walls pushing me over the edge. My body trembles beneath his as Jeff holds me up, grinding against me in attempts to prolong my high. As we sit there, tied together as we wait for his knot's swelling to go down, Jeff panted heavily and combed his fingers through my hair.

"You did such a good job, baby," He murmured softly, pressing a kiss between my shoulder blades. "You took me so well... I'll get you in the bathtub and all cleaned up as soon as I can pull out. You feelin' better, ___?"

"Mhm... Feelin' a lot better. Heat definitely won't be as intense as it would have been this week," I mutter, my brain fog slowly starting to retreat. "A bath would be lovely, thank you.."

          "Mmm, thank you for letting me help out," He chuckled lowly, the sound vibrating in his chest. "I'm glad to do it anytime. Here, let's get comfortable."

I squeak softly as Jeff carefully maneuvers the two of us to lay on our sides, rubbing my back as he whispers sweet nothings and praise to me. His other hand plays with my hair as he occasionally kisses my shoulders, the two of us just laying and catching our breaths after. After a few minutes Jeff pulled his cock from out of me, a deep sigh leaving his lips from the sensation before he got up. Jeff slipped on his grey sweats again before scooping my naked form into his arms and carrying me to my bathroom, setting me on the counter.

          As I watched him draw the bath, I could feel his cum dribble onto the counter. I didn't pay it any mind, instead looking at his fingers wiggling under the stream of water as he adjusts the temperature. Once the water was warmed up to a good point and the tub filled Jeff picked me back up and set me in the tub.

          "Made a bit of a mess on the counter, huh?" Jeff raised a brow as he walked over to the counter, grabbing a wipe to clean it off. "Let me get this cleaned up then I'll wash you up."

          I relax in the warm water as Jeff cleans the counter, feeling my muscles relax under the heat. I let out a low groan, opening one eye as I feel Jeff's hand on my back. He kisses my forehead before guiding me down to the water, wetting my hair before bringing me back up. Jeff lathers some shampoo into my hair, his fingers massaging the soap into my scalp with a surprisingly gentle touch. I let my eyes flutter closed again, leaning my head back as he rinses my hair with a cup. His fingers card through my hair, making sure to get all the shampoo out before he grabbed a washcloth and lathered body wash on it.

"Let me help you stand up," Jeff murmured softly as he helped me up, my hands resting on the wall of the bathtub to keep myself up. "There you go. You're so beautiful."

I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks, merely replying with a flustered huff which amused him. Jeff chuckled and started to wash my body, grabbing the cup from earlier and rinsing me before slipping his fingers into my core, letting his cum fall from my body. I couldn't help but let out a slightly moan, my walls twitching around his fingers.

"I'm just tryna clean you, ___," Jeff teased with a smirk, his fingers brushing against my g-spot as he pulls them out and rinses them in the water. "But if you want a round two, I can do that too..."