6

The next day hoseok woke up pretty early he got ready then left for school he didn't take the bus since the school was not far away from his house.

He was walking peacefully humming a tune as he reach the school,he was about to enter but something rather someone caught his eyes.

There he was,seated on a bench in between his friends with a basketball in his hands,he smiled as he kept conversing with his friends his blue hair matching the beautiful morning sky.a hoseok couldn't help but smile at the sight,looking at the other was like a breath of fresh air for him,it somewhat makes him calm.

He was so lost that he didn't acknowledge that the one he was admiring and his friends were now staring at him.when he realized he gasp blinking repeatedly.he turn around to enter the school but he endup smashing into someone just like yesterday.

"Oowh!!" The other person wined running a soothing hand across his chest were he was just smashed."I'm sorry"hoseok quickly apologized with a bow."it's okey"the guy smile then walked away hoseok sigh,he look up to see an empty bench,he look around in search of the other male but he couldn't spot him anywhere he pouted going to his class.

When he arrived he saw the same guy that he ran into sitting across from his seat,the guy smiled towards him and he also smiled as he took his seat."we meet again clumsy boy"hoseok look at the other."yep I guess"the other nod a little a smile still on his face."well can I know your name?"."Jung hoseok"."I'm jeon jungkook,nice to meet you!"the guy couldn't stop smiling and hoseok found it adorable."nice to meet you too jeon jungkook"hoseok smile extending his hand for a handshake,the other gladly shook it.

"You know this is my first day,I thought school started today but I was today years old when I found out it started yesterday–

Hoseok was listening to jungkook until loud shrieks mix screams were heard.he gaze fallowed the sounds,his heart beat quicken at the sight.Suga was passing by with his friends and he seems pretty popular.hoseok couldn't stop looking at him,he was so attractive.

Jungkook stopped talking when he realized hoseok wasn't active to him,his gaze fallowed hoseok one's,he rolled his eyes with a smile when he saw who hoseok was looking at.

" Do you know who he is?"jk asked.

Hobi nodded."but I bet you don't know that he's my older brother"jk announced smilling proudly.before hoseok could answer him the teacher came in and they started working.

~

The school bell ranged.hoseok was the first to get out."hey,hey,hoseok wait up"jk panted as he try to catch up with hoseok,hoseok stopped in front of the gate confused to why jungkook was calling him."i-i forgot to ask you,can we be friends?".hoseok eyes widen,no one had ever ask him to be friends before.after alotbof considering he finally gave in."sure"jk smiled at the answer."thank you,you need to meet my other friends they are amazing–"jk was cut of by someone ruffling his hair while wrapping their hand around his shoulder."how was your first day,loser"jk rolled his eyes."none of your business hyung"jk said unwrapping the older hand around his shoulder."anyway this is my friend hoseok,jung hoseok min yoongi.min yoongi,jung hoseok"hoseok was so frozen in his spot that he didn't hear anything that jk said.

"Hello nice to meet.....you" yoongi trailed of eyebrow frowning like he was thinking something. "Wait I know you,new guy right?"hoseok blinked." H-huh?...oh yes that's me"he chuckle awkwardly as attempt to hide his blush with his arm.

Yoongi chuckle."anyway nice to meet you again,petal"hoseok blushed more at the nick name."yeah..meet you-me too I mean it was nice to meet you I gotta go!"yoongi chuckle as hoseok ran away completely flushed."bye hoseok!!"jk yelled even tho hoseok couldn't hear him anymore."yeah let's go"jk nodded fallowing his brother to his car.they got in and drove away.