Chapter 1

"Look how beautiful it is!"

  An exclamation sounded in his ears, mixed with an inexplicably exaggerated tone.

  Bai Xingxin had a fever since last night, and after being attacked by this sharp voice, his drowsy head felt an uncontrollable sting.

  He slowly opened his heavy eyelids, his blurry vision focused for a while, and he almost saw the two men standing in front of him clearly.

  Is... which roommate's parent?

  Bai Gaoxing stared at Jin Cancan, who was less than half a meter away from him, and couldn't help feeling that whose relatives were so fashionable, with long hair and dyed hair.

  But early in the morning, shouting in other people's dormitories, isn't it good?

  Before Bai Xing could express his dissatisfaction, the man started talking again.

  "The albino of the Zongqi sycamore parrot is extremely expensive, at least worth this amount."

  "It used to be called Lando."

  "Sounds like a girl, right? But it's a boy, don't forget."

  The blond man paused, "Lando's former owner abandoned him. You know this kind of large parrot needs company very much. It has been locked in a cage for too long. It has become a little depressed and even started self-harm. Agree with me to bring Lando back... Don't look at me like that, if I'm not worried that you won't be able to get out of the last play, I can scratch my head and figure out a way?"

  He sighed, "The doctor said, it's safer to keep a pet with you."

  The air returned to silence.

  Bai was happy but was dumbfounded when he heard it. Who is depressed? The four of them in the dormitory are alive and kicking better than the other! And what about parrots—who keeps parrots? Don't you know that the dormitory auntie is very strict?

After a while, another man spoke.

  "Thank you, Peter."

  "However, I have already raised a tank of fish."

  This voice made Bai Xing startled.

  The man's magnetic voice is extremely ear-catching, as elegant as a cello, as unreal as a dream.

  Bai Gaoxing was a voice controller, and couldn't help looking at the source of the voice. A man in a dark gray robe and pajamas stood not far away, with gentle eyes.

  Broad shoulders and narrow waist, tall and straight, with stern eyebrows and eyes outlines a cold and dignified face.

  He is a man who is difficult to approach and is extremely eye-catching.

  Both voice and face are types that are difficult to meet in reality... Bai Gaoxing stared at him, but failed to match him with any of his roommates.

  "Fish?" The blond man laughed, "You only eat fish in the tank, and Lando is a parrot, more interactive than a dog."

  I don't know if it was an illusion, but Bai Xing felt that the man's gaze was on him.

  The blond man also looked at him.

  Bai Gaoxing was not very happy. It was already very impolite to show up in someone else's dormitory early in the morning, but now he was still staring at him, and couldn't help saying, "You, cough, you..."

  As soon as a few words came out, Bai Gaoxin found that his voice was very wrong and his tongue seemed out of control.

  He attributed it to the sequelae of a fever and didn't think much of it.