She takes off her shoes and follows Mark as he guides her to the room, a confused Nct Dream looking at them when they past by.

She makes it to his door and Mark gives her a pat on the back before leaving.

Letting out a sigh, she knocks on the door. There was silence at first before she heard a soft 'come in.'

She almost immediately opens up the door, seeing that Haechan was too busy on his phone to even notice she was there.

Umji cleared her throat, making the boy look at her. "I'm okay I swear— Umji?"

She smiled softly, closing the door behind her. "Hi Hyuck. Like you were saying, are you really okay?" She put her stuff in the floor before walking over to him and sitting down where he was laying.

He looked at her in shock, wondering why and how she got in. He quickly straightened up and stared at her, much to her confusion. "Do I have something on my face or-"

Before she could finish, Haechan hugs her side and buries his neck in her shoulder. The girl is taken by surprise, but quickly adjusts.

She places her hand on his head, her fake nails scratching in his hair, calming the boy down.

His shoulders that were tense, soon relaxed. He breathed in her soft vanilla scent. It wasn't something that hurt his head, but actually calmed it. He loved it.

Umji kept scratching his head, knowing it calmed him down. She would do anything to keep him calm. To keep all his worries out the picture.

She kissed the top of his head softly, making him look up at her. His eyes glossed with tears, making the girl frown. "Hyuck, tell me what's wrong. Don't suffer in silence."

Haechan sighed, moving away from her. He looked down at his hands. "I don't know.. I just feel... pathetic. Useless. Whenever I'm performing or practicing, I get this tiny voice saying I can't do it or I'm weak and nobody likes my performing. That I have no fans."

Hearing that broke Umji's heart. Hearing him speak about his insecurities hurt her. She didn't want him to feel like. At all.

"Sometimes, I even think I'm a bad boyfriend. And if I am, I'm sorry. I don't know what's happening but I feel pathetic. I hate feeling vulnerable," he couldn't say anything else because the tears started falling and his choked sobs started to become more heard.

Umji moved closer to him and hugged him, rubbing his back softly. "Hyuck, you're not useless or pathetic, at all. You're a great performer and a hella good boyfriend. You are the best boyfriend I've ever had. You're doing a great job, so stop degrading yourself like that. And you dance great, sing fucking amazing, and your stage presence is great. If you think you don't have fans, you do. And even if you lose some, I'll always be your fan and your number one fan. Always."

Hearing all of that made Haechan cry even harder. Umji kissed his head before continuing, "You can always overcome that small, stupid, little voice in your head and just realize, it's all in your head. You need to know and convince yourself that you are a great performer and idol, and a great boyfriend. Everyone makes mistakes, and learns from them. So when you do make a mistake, don't degrade yourself because of it, learn from it."