I Wanna Feel You🌶

Start from the beginning

He wasn't worried about Rheta because when they started dating, they had talked about celebrity hall passes, and Lonny's was of course, Andy. To his absolute shock, Rheta's feelings on it never wavered even when Lonny started touring with Andy.

"If you can make it happen, you have my full blessing, just ask before you do it and then give me all the details." She had told Lonny.

Lonny didn't deserve her, he had the coolest wife.

The show ended and the band exited the stage, handing off instruments and mic packs, and in ears to crew as Lonny went down a random hall, pulling his cell phone our of his pocket, and going straight to Rheta's contact and hit facetime. He entered a storage closet. It wasn't huge, but more than big enough to pace around in while he talked to Rheta.

Sge answered the call, and her hair was in a messy bun, her eyes were squinted as she stared at the phone, clearly having been woken up by the call.

"Baby? It's kind of lat-." Rheta started to say, but Lonny cut her off.

"Is the pass still good?" He asked a bit breathlessly.

Rheta stared at him in confusion before her eyes widened and a grin spread across her face. "Yes and tell me everything when you're done." She was so excited to hear about this tomorrow.

Lonny laughed awkwardly, and nodded. "I will write down every detail tonight so I won't forget anything when I call you tomorrow." He promised.

"Fuck yeah! I'm gonna go back to sleep, baby. I love you." Rheta smiled.

"I love you too, honey." Lonny smiled brightly before he hung up the phone.

"What pass?" Lonny jumped and spun around to see his frontman behind him, leaning against the door frame as his eyes roamed over Lonny's body unashamedly.

"I- what?" Lonny stuttered out, unsure of what to say now that he's been caught.

"You asked Rheta if a pass was still good." Andy elaborated, pushing himself off the doorway to fully enter the storage room, closing the door behind him.

"Oh uhm..." Lonny trailed off, looking at anything but Andy. He took a deep breath, and was hit with the intoxicating scent of the singer's cologne.

The ball was in his court, Andy was making that very clear.

"A hall pass. I was asking her if the person we agreed on when we got together was still okay." Lonny replied in a shockingly steady voice. He made eye contact with the singer, holding it even though the stare made his knees weak.

Andy's eyebrow raised, a devious smirk playing at his lips as he took another- much larger- step closer to his bassist.

Their chests almost touched, their breaths mingling together as they both breathed, their eyes never leaving each other.

"Oh? Can I ask who this hall pass is?" Andy asked, his voice raw and impossibly deep from the show.

Lonny took a deep breath. 'Fuck it, it's fine.' He grabbed the singer by the back of his neck and pulled him in for a rough kiss.

Andy's arms wrapped around Lonny automatically, like he had been waiting for Lonny to do exactly that. He backed the bassist up until his back hit the wall behind them. He slid his tongue along the seam of Lonny's lips, humming in delight when the bassist granted him access.

Lonny slid his fingers into Andy's hair, pulling at it lightly to test the waters.

"Fuck-." Andy hissed into the kiss, pulling Lonny's shirt up to scratch at his back.