#20 | WOULD YOU BE MY VALENTINE?

Start from the beginning

eita
okay do you guys not understand what a rhetorical question means?

._.

"Why did you have to make them work their asses off on such an exciting day?"

"Because I'm paying them for it. Now shut up and be glad I even allowed you to come inside our training campus."

"Have you already forgotten that I'm the one doing you a favour when this whole thing started?"

"..."

"Yeah, I figured."

The two cousins slowly made their way through the familiar long corridor before arriving at the entrance of one of the training rooms.

"Hey, you imbeciles. Stop whatever you fools are doing and listen. There's a special guest for you all today."

Everyone stared at Ego who rarely interrupted their training, curious to find out who the "special guest" was.

"HIYA MOTHERFUCKERS! IT'S ME EHFEHHEHEFE! DID Y'ALL MISS M-"

"N/N!!!!!!!"

Without warning, Bachira immediately flew towards where Y/N was standing and landed harshly on top of her, knocking the wind out of her lungs.

'I-Is this how I die...Getting crushed by a cute psychopathic soccer crazed monster...Totally worth it if it's a cute guy.'

Thank god someone pulled Bachira apart from Y/N right before she passed out.

"Eww Meguru, you're fucking sweaty."

"Aww thanks!"

"I don't think that was a compliment, Bachira."

"Wait, what's Y/N doing here though?"

Finally, someone asked the obvious question. Everyone turned to stare at Y/N who struggled to take something out of the huge bags she brought along with her. With a beaming smile, she approached the group, clutching a basket filled with something mysterious. The boys exchanged surprised glances, their training momentarily forgotten. As Y/N revealed the contents of the basket, the air was filled with a sweet aroma. To their astonishment and delight, she had crafted special handmade soccer-shaped chocolates for each one of them.

"ALRIGHT Y'ALL BITCHES! LISTEN TO ME AS I MAKE AN IMPORTANT SPEECH!"

Everyone automatically gathered around her as they stared in awe once they realised the huge amount of effort she must have put in to make so many chocolates for everyone on the team.

"I would just like to say not a single day has been dull ever since I met you fuckers. So thank you for making my life a lot less miserable and lonely. I love you guys so much and HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY EHEHEHE!"

It was just pure silence as her maniacal laughter echoed throughout the empty stadium.

"What are you bitches waiting for? Where's my applause?"

Snapped out of their trance, all the boys immediately put their hands together as the sound of their loud applause made their way to Y/N's ears.

"That's right, that's more like it!"

As Y/N began to hand out her gifts to each of the boys one by one, a certain sleepyhead with snowy white hair discreetly made his way. behind her as his huge arms sneakily wrapped around her torso.

"AIYEEE- Sei? What are you doing-"

"You're not the only one with surprise gifts here, y'know? 'M tired."