__

Arabella sat on her desk and tried to focus in class, i expected her to act all scared and terrefied to see me.. to my surprise. She was acting like nothing happend, which pissed me off more,
She was talking to her friends, Laughing, and having fun which was irritating to see.
What a weirdo..

-"hey dumbass , what's up with all these bandages? You're trying to cosplay a mummy ?" I said with a smug face , i knew i was the reason of that but i wanted to get under her skin.

-"yeah i'm trying to cosplay a mummy, i thought you were too blind to notice. Guess not" she said with a sarcastic tone which made me even more mad.
I decided to just igniore her and rock myself with my chair but then i decided to just throw paper balls full of insults and mean comments such as "you look like an ugly sheep with these curly black hair" , "no wonder you're still single when you look like a total weirdo", "your fashion style is so restarted, we're not in 2014" and other stuff about her family.
I expected her to react but instand she just tossed the papers aside. I was Boiling in rage.

After class, while we were going to the next class, i kicked her brutally against the lockers and she injured her arms, she grunted in pain and i smirked in satisfaction.

-"freak." I said before i kept walking with my friends who were calling her names

In the next lesson it was music, i kept annoying her as always, i pushed her chair and she fell like always, then the teacher called for her to play the guitar. My friends got their phone out as we knew it'll be embaressing.. oh gosh how we were right.. i think that was more embaressing than bumping into a glass door infront of everyone.
I used the video that my friends recorded and i posted it online , it would be so so embarrassing for her but she was so confident about herself that even the criticism and the bullying didnt even bother her. I needed to know how can she not be embaressed or mad at me? Its impossible !

In lunch break, i saw her leaving the cafeteria, so i followed her keeping a safe distance so she wouldn't notice me to the restroom , i took the opportunity to bully her in peace, i got inside when i made sure she finished doing her "things", i got inside and beated her up while calling her weak, before i left, i dragged her against the wall as she was bleeding, i grabbed her hair and made her look up at me

-"smile for the picture.." i said while i was smirking and taking my phone out, i wanted to keep her bleeding face as a souvenir

-"you're a jerk.." she said in a weak shaky voice

-"sorry what was that?, Maybe you're asking for me to give you another beating" I chuckle quietly

She stayed quiet and i took a picture of her before publishing it, some people were calling her weak, other felt bad for her and the majority were making fun of her, i was pleased to ruin her reputation.. but there was this thing bugging me.