Lonely Carson

Destroy Lonely, musical artist signed to Playboi Carti's 'Opium*' label.

He has fame, money, and girls, but he's still 'Lonely.'

"Yeah, we're on schedule, Ken should be coming to the studio soon to record." Lone finished, hanging up the phone with a sigh. He dreaded meeting up with Ken, only ever talking to the other man on the phone, mostly for business. Lone knew he should open himself up to people, but after what happened last time, he highly doubted that would be a good idea.

Lone sat by himself on the couch, watching as the time ticked by, slowly awaiting the arrival of Ken and his team. Eventually, as the clock hit 5:39pm, Lone heard the door handle jiggle, standing up swiftly and fixing his appearance in the thick glass.

Ken Carson and three other men that Destroy Lonely didn't recognise entered the room, bringing a loud atmosphere with them.

"Lone!" Carson grinned, hand over his mouth, "I love the fit." The two went in for a dap, Lone smiling awkwardly.

-

The two men had been recording together for around a month now, as this was their most ambitious project yet. They had been recording past when they were supposed to, everyone else had gone home.

"God," Ken breathed, sitting next to Lone on the couch, "This is gonna be fire." He laughed, wiping a bead of sweat from his forehead.

Lone smiled, the awkward aura that surrounded him had been gone for around a week or two, "Yeah, this'll reach platinum for sure," He agreed, "I'm gonna miss this... Y'know, recording with you."

Ken smiled, a red flush coming over his cheeks, "Yeah... Yeah, I'll miss this too." He responded, "I'll miss you."

Lones eyes widened and he blushed, turning to the other man, "You would..?"

"Yeah, I mean, I wouldn't record with someone I didn't like... and I really like you."

Ken moved closer to the other man on the couch, placing his arm next to Lone's hips, the other one being swung around his neck, this action ending in a passionate kiss that was reciprocated by Lone.

The two continued until the door swung open with a loud bang, both Ken and Lone turning to face who had just entered.

It was Carti. And he looked PISSED.

Ken moved swiftly off Lone and seated himself back on the couch.

"NOT AGAIN, DESTROY LONELY." He whined, swinging his hands up to his face in pure disappointment, "First both members of Homixide Gang, and now KEN CARSON AS WELL?!?!? YOU'RE TURNING ALL THE MEMBERS OF OPIUM* INTO GAY PEOPLE!"

"C-Carti," Lone began, "I-It's not what it looks like!"

Lone and Carti continued to fight for a while before Ken groaned, sick of the twos bickering. Getting up, he placed himself in between them, "IT WAS WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE."

The two other men went quiet, Carti's forehead forming a frown.

"But that shouldn't be an issue! Lone, Homixide and me should all be able to love who we love, Carti!" He pronounced, "I wasn't lying on my hit single 'I need u' when I said I was 'in this bed with Destroy Lonely.' LOVE IS LOVE, AND YOU SHOULDN'T HATE ME OR LONE FOR IT."

Carti, coming to an epiphany, dropped his hands to his sides in complete and utter shock, "Ken... You're so right," He had tears pricking at his eyes, stumbling over to Lone and pulling him into a tight hug, "I'm so sorry about what I said, Lone... Love who you love, even if it's... another man."

-

It was months since the incident, Ken and Lone's new album 'Homo love' had reached not platinum, but double diamond with over 10 billion listens. Not only had the two found success in this way, but they were also happily married with three whole kids.

"God, I'm so happy I'm not homophobic anymore," Carti sighed, placing his hand on Lone's shoulder, "Now you two are happily married and my record label is super duper famous and i'm rich asf."

Ken and Lone both smiled, Lone nodding, "Yeah. I destroyed that Loneliness."

The end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!