24

ASTRID
We ended up going to a coffee shop down the road and order some hot chocolates.

"Shes my ex".

Norths eyes widen and she says "I know every ex you've dated.Tatum definitely isn't on the list"."Because she broke my heart before she could say goodbye".

I sigh and say "She made sure to make her mark before she did leave though"."What does that mean?".

I look at North and say "She took my virginity.Like my lesbian virginity"."When".

"Senior year over the summer.We hit it off when we were both in Australia.One thing led to another and we started dating"."It was a summer fling so it didn't last longer than-".

"3 months? Yea.She took my virginity and gave me the best sex of my life.And then..she turned around and fucked another girl next door.She was my first heartbreak".

North holds my hand over the table and smiles softly."I'm not too worried about the heartbreak.It wasn't love.it was lust.But because it's lust-"."-You think you will cheat"North finishes.

The fuck did this bitch just say?
I jet my eyes at her and she tilts her head.

"Why the fuck would I cheat on you?I was going to say that since it's lust she will try dirty tricks to get my attention".

Her body freeze and I yank my hand away.

"Do you really think I would cheat on you, Red?"."No.I think she will manipulate you into doing so".

"I love you"."And Astrid I love you too.But-".

"-But nothing.You have to trust me-"."-Answer two questions for me, Speedy".

I stare at her as she crosses her hands.I had a good feeling I knew exactly what questions she was about to ask me.

"Where am I on that list?".I narrow my eyes and say "Number 2".

"And where is she?"."Number 1".

She leans forward and says "If you haven't noticed Astrid, I love being number 1.It means I'm the best.So if I have to fuck you until your pussy is sore so I can get that number one spot, I will do it"."North being number one isn't-"

"-Is everything.And I'm not going to go down".

God when did I love to be with stubborn and cocky hot girls?I thought blondes were trouble.Fuck these redheads are too hot for their own good.

"God why do I love to get associated with bitches who love to be first".I rub the bridge of my nose before looking at her.

"North.You and her are in a different fucking bracket.No a different league.Hell even a different sport"."And how do you think that?"She asks.

I take both of her hands and put them in mine.

"Because Tatum's sex was rough.Lust heavy.Focused on making herself feel good"."And my sex?".

"You said it yourself.Intimacy".I kiss each of her knuckles softly before smiling.

"And when it comes to intimacy Red,you knock it out of the park.Your my number one"."Then why am I not number one?".

Not Just Rivals (Callister Academy 2)Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara