"Thank you Coach"."I see you two care for each other.And I respect that".

I nod my head and walk over to River.She looks up from her phone and crosses her arms.

"What do you want".I smirk and hand her the list.

"I would just like to let you know that your little cockblocking isn't going to work".

She looks down at the sheet before glaring at me."Oh and I also noticed that you are staying right beside us..I'll let you know if we start fucking.North is a screamer"."You fucking-".

"-Finish that sentence, River.I fucking dare you"Notth says coldly.

I look over to see the Tatum and her friends had left.Drew gives me a mini thumbs up and I sigh in relief.

"Oh look me and Artemis are roomed together!"Drew says happily.

They were right beside us with Malia and River was on the left side of us.

"No fucking"Malia pleads."Not happening"North says with a smile.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
NORTH

The second me and Astrid get settled in our room,I pull her in my lap.

"Come on we have a free day before the tournament tomorrow.I'm trying to go out and see what Liverpool has to offer!"she says happily."No.I want to stay here and cuddle you".

"That's not happening.You either go with me or I'm going to Drew".

I pick her up and she gasps before wrapping her legs around my waist.I set her on the dresser before examining her.

"I'll go with you.Forget about Drew right now"."You sound jealous".

"I am".She freezes and I stare at her unfazed.

She cup her face and kisses her sweetly."Thats fun and all but she isn't the one I love.You are.So! Lets go!".

I groan as she jumps down and grabs my hand.I grab my purse before following her out.We walk into the hallway and bump into someone in the hall.

I quickly wrap my arm around Astrid stomach to catch her.The girl grabs her hand to prevent her from falling.

It was Tatum the girl I had the sad pleasure of introducing myself to.She stares at Astrid before Astrid quickly snaps out of it.

"Moonlight"Tatum says softly.Astrid face turns up and she says "Tatum".

Tatum smirks and says "I knew I chose the right country.Just not the right city.Imagine my sadness when I realized you didn't go to Hampton".

She goes to put a hand on Astrid's cheek and I slap her hand away.Tatum slowly look up at me and I glare at her harshly.

"The fuck are you doing"."Im sorry?".

"Don't even think about putting your filthily hands on Astrid".Tatum's eyes widen and she says "Oh?You didn't take me for being gay".

"I didn't think my sexuality was any of your business".Tatum ignores me and turns back to Astrid.

"You are still..so..beautiful.Your eyes still glow at night?".Astrid stands their frozen as Tatum smiles.

"I wonder if you are still a screamer or do you just hold it in?"."She screams for me"I respond.

Tatum chuckles and says "Maybe a yell.But a scream..oh that title belongs to me.I'm number one on her fuck list for a reason".

Tatum goes to kiss Astrid's hand and I grab both of Astrid's hands pulling her into a hug.

"Fuck off wanker".She laughs and winks at Astrid.

"You need your pussy devoured,you know who to call".Tatum walks away and I jet my head to Astrid.

"How do you know each other".Astrid backs off me and says "Let's just go tour the city".

"Astrid".

She gives me a sad look and says "Please I just want to get out of the hotel.I'll tell you".I look at her and nod my head.

"Okay Speedy".

I grab her hand and lead her to the elevators.She intertwines our hand as I rub my thumb on her pointer finger softly.