Beach-M.C.M

MIGUELS POV:

I was just chilling at the beach listening to music with my mum Wendy Mora and my little sister Alondra Cazarez when a car puller up and the most beautiful girl came out of the car with her long H/C blowing in the wind and her lilac purple Swimmers "Hey y/n wait up!" Hmm, I guess her name is Y/n?

THIRD PERSON POV:

"hurry up mum," Y/n said running towards the water with her surfboard, Y/n was turning her head towards the water but at the same time her eyes met with someone else 'who is that?' says Y/n in her head (Don't come at me I suck at grammar ok lmao)

MIGUELS POV:

OMG, she made eye contact with me! I just froze and waved She waved back omg I'm freaking out NO calm down Miguel you're a man calm the fuck down right fucking now! She got in the water and at the same time my little sister sat next me sat next to me "Miguels got a crush to do!" "I do not!" I said trying to deny Anything Alondra is saying to me even though its true WHAT NO MIGUEL YOU HAVEN'T EVEN MET HER YET JEEZ

(TIME SKIP)

Y/N POV: (finally)

I got out of the water after surfing for half n hours and made eye contact with that boy again I waved and smiled and he turned around blushing and I just giggled to myself and continued walking to where my mum is.

 (SMALL TIME SKIP)

I was just uploading photos of today to my Instagram when I started to feel like someone was looking at me so I looked to my left and saw no one there so I looked to my right and the same boy noticed me looking and turned around fast while his mum and little sister started laughing while he was telling them to shh. 

I thought enough is enough so "I'll be right back mum" My mum looked up from her book "What of yeah sure" I started walking to the boy

MIGUELS POV: (AGAIN I KNOW SORRY)

I was telling my mum and little sister to shh and they stopped and started smirking then I felt someone tap my shoulder so I turned around and saw her! I couldn't stop staring at her beautiful E/C and long H/C in the wind "Uhh hello you alright?" she said "Oh what y-yeah I'm fine" "ok well I just wanted to say if you're alright because you keep staring-" "YEAH um yeah sorry about that heh" I say cutting her off "ok lol well um I'm y/n" "I'm Miguel" "nice to meet you by the way you might wanna turn your phone off someone might take it and do something with ok bye Miguel" y/n said giving me a wink before walking away I could just feel the blush rising to my face right now but at the same time confused on what she meant to I looked at the phone and saw it unlocked so I picked it up and saw a new phone number on it with a name on it too.

'**********' "y/n aka future girlfriend ;)

While I was reading the name Alondra snatched my phone out of my hand "OMG MIGUEL HAS A GIRLFRIEND AHH" "Sh it clearly says future you idiot" I said trying to snatch it back but she gives it to my mum and she starts reading it "oo lala mijo" Wendy said while smirking giving my phone back I just looked at y/n again and she looked at me too we ended up winking at each other at the same time and we both laughed. 'omg I probs just meet the love of my life.

-----------------------------author's note------------------------------------

Please no hate this is my first one-shot and story so I did my best and if you want a request just comment a person and what you want it to be about and I'll tag you!

word count:652